Britney was at the beach wearing a face mask

1 hour ago, Lorenm said:

Now YOU want to take Lou's power and decide who Britney should date? Maybe you know so much, you should be entitled the new conservator! HA! You are an outsider and a hater who knowns nothing.That's who she chose, so respect the little ounce of freedom she is still allowed. Her life is not micromanaged. She is not having ****** relationship against her will with Sam. What makes you think she wanted the world to know she was at a mental health facility? From what's being reported, she wants a child with him.  Britney has been through every type of abuse. One stupid ex-boyfriend said she was not a virgin anymore, an other said she was a true blond, another one mentioned ****** positions. He is nothing close to that. What makes you think he does nothing to set her free? What is in his power to change her situation? Again, you know nothing, but is willing to rule her life, just like her father. Don't tell me you advocate #freebritney when you don't support her making her own decisions, good or bad. I truly believe she is sound and healthy and is able to deal with her life. I support Britney if she chooses to stay with Sam. And I will support her when and if she decides to leave him. 

Fans of Sam's liar get mad ... Britney by LAW can't have a free life, can't choose who's in her life, in fact, she has no friends and zero contact with people from her past and because of LAW she can't have consensual ****** relations. Of course, a person who loves someone in Britney's situation can help her and do something, and Sam has lied a lot and of course is an accomplice to her team. This is the truth and if you don't like it, it is your problem and I hope that she will get her freedom and meet someone who loves her for herself, who respects her, who supports her and who is in difficult times and in good times like all person deserves.