Britney was at the beach wearing a face mask

2 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Brit is still friends with him?Why he don´t follow "Free Britney " movement?Who is the first guy,Sam?

Yes, It's Sam. (He posted ig stories in Britney's car - on the passenger side - at Malibu Canyon Road today)EXnXEOvXYAAB3i5.jpg

• Like 1

When I saw Sam stories my first  thought: ugh, they're going to the beach. How smart!

If "Brit" posts pictures and videos on the beach she better expect the backlash. 

I think this means Britney won't have the sons tomorrow. Last birthday teas.

2 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Great. 

She’s with the ****** predator.

Of course he’s on papa spears’ approval list. 

Daddy chokes kids for fun, I think his totally fine with another abuser next to his baby girl :gagasmile:

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I hope this is real. We barely see her with friends not saying she doesn’t have any..but it’s nice to b surrounded by ppl who aren’t judging her like most do nowadays.  I’m sure she was going stir crazy all alone in that mansion.  Plus who doesn’t love a good tan 💗💗

It's Sam and Cade :wonka:   And she isn't all alone in that mansion... Sam's at her home since last week 

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

When I saw Sam stories my first  thought: ugh, they're going to the beach. How smart!

If "Brit" posts pictures and videos on the beach she better expect the backlash. 

I think this means Britney won't have the sons tomorrow. Last birthday teas.

Daddy chokes kids for fun, I think his totally fine with another abuser next to his baby girl :gagasmile:

Good point. 

Not to mention Courtney Love claims Jamie is a ****** predator himself. Birds of a feather flock together. :decisions:

• Like 3

These two people are the only ones that her father gives her access to have a conversation and have friends.
A ****** predator who laughs at her and a lying ******.

Poor Woman!.

A detail that I have always seen when something happens or when her father crosses the limits with her, gives her a little entertainment.

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Good point. 

Not to mention Courtney Love claims Jamie is a ****** predator himself. Birds of a feather flock together. :decisions:

I always chose to believe those claims were lies from Sam Lufti through Courtney. 

Nowadays I changed completely my mind about this. Certain signs can't be ignored anymore...

48 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

A ****** predator who laughs at her and a lying ******.

Poor Woman!.

A detail that I have always seen when something happens or when her father crosses the limits with her, gives her a little entertainment.

Manipulation. They give her a false sense of freedom from time to time. She probably used to the fake reality by now.

I ship Scam ****** with Gaga manager Bobby, I just feel like they have more chemistry.

• Like 1

What’s the rules in CA currently? Are you allowed out like this (obviously shouldn’t be this close regardless).
Just wondering as in UK we are only allowed out 1 hour a day close to your home so drives to the beach are a no no.

Also someone please spill the T on cade as I really don’t know much about him at all. From his comments and way Brit talks about him (assuming he’s the friend she references in 2016 JR interview?!), I thought he was a nice guy. :sipney:

Sam is too hot. His gram stories yday were burning me up ha :letitburn: