Britney was at the beach wearing a face mask

Just now, Felinist said:

Yes. Because it's only real when it's happening to you.

Pull your head out of your *** for a bit and maybe, just maybe, think that the world is bigger than what you see and experience. This is happening, whether you like it or not. Maybe not where you are, but it is. It's real, it's dangerous, it's killing people.

I don't know how to explain that empathy is basic human decency. It should be embedded in people's brains.

How about you live in reality instead of taking medical advice from activists posing as journalists?  I do not know where you live but hospitals are not "overrun" in all places - our company has lost MILLIONS of dollars because we haven't had many patients - most people who test positive are sent home to heal.  There are so many unknowns about the virus but the answer us not to surrender all freedoms to non-medical authorities.  So "get my head out of my *** and learn empathy"?  How about you get your head out of your *** and join me and my coworkers on the front lines?

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Felinist said:

Yes. Because it's only real when it's happening to you.

Pull your head out of your *** for a bit and maybe, just maybe, think that the world is bigger than what you see and experience. This is happening, whether you like it or not. Maybe not where you are, but it is. It's real, it's dangerous, it's killing people.

I don't know how to explain that empathy is basic human decency. It should be embedded in people's brains.

Empathy is NOT spreading fear - empathy is HELPING the scared.  

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

How about you live in reality instead of taking medical advice from activists posing as journalists?  I do not know where you live but hospitals are not "overrun" in all places - our company has lost MILLIONS of dollars because we haven't had many patients - most people who test positive are sent home to heal.  There are so many unknowns about the virus but the answer us not to surrender all freedoms to non-medical authorities.  So "get my head out of my *** and learn empathy"?  How about you get your head out of your *** and join me and my coworkers on the front lines?

Why would need my help if the frontlines are facing no trouble as you say?

There's no way I'm gonna keep arguing with someone who mistakes facts for opinions. Covid19, its seriousness and quarantine being the best way to protect ourselves and loved ones right now is a fact. It's science based. But you refuse to see things from another perspective that's not your particular experience. I chose to follow WHO recommendations. If you disagree, keep on going your way. You sound like a Trump supporter. Or a Bolsominon, as we say here in Brasil. It's sad because this posture of yours is repetead in many places, and it's the reason so many people are dying.

Stay well, hon, keep on doing your job. It's commendable. I sincerely hope you don't catch it. If you can, and are willing to, maybe look up how other coutries are. Like Brasil, like Ecuador. It is true, but I hope you don't find out the worst possible way.

• Haha 1
Just now, Felinist said:

Why would need my help if the frontlines are facing no trouble as you say?

There's no way I'm gonna keep arguing with someone who mistakes facts for opinions. Covid19, its seriousness and quarantine being the best way to protect ourselves and loved ones right now is a fact. It's science based. But you refuse to see things from another perspective that's not your particular experience. I chose to follow WHO recommendations. If you disagree, keep on going your way. You sound like a Trump supporter. Or a Bolsominon, as we say here in Brasil. It's sad because this posture of yours is repetead in many places, and it's the reason so many people are dying.

Stay well, hon, keep on doing your job. It's commendable. I sincerely hope you don't catch it. If you can, and are willing to, maybe look up how other coutries are. Like Brasil, like Ecuador. It is true, but I hope you don't find out the worst possible way.

Sorry, I am not indoctrinated - I am an independent thinker.  I encourage you to break your mental chains. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Empathy is NOT spreading fear - empathy is HELPING the scared.  

I agree with you. And people who talk about social distancing and informing others are helping the scared too. Information is not scary. Being stupid and putting lives at risk is. And that's my point.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Felinist said:

I agree with you. And people who talk about social distancing and informing others are helping the scared too. Information is not scary. Being stupid and putting lives at risk is. And that's my point.

So you do not think social distancing from friends and family is harmful??  It has been 2 months now.  Mental health is very important. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Sorry, I am not indoctrinated - I am an independent thinker.  I encourage you to break your mental chains. 

Yes. I'm enslaved because I chose to follow science and try and spare my grandparents lives. Go ahead, Khaleesi breaker of chains.

• Haha 2
Just now, jordeezy said:

So you do not think social distancing from friends and family is harmful??  It has been 2 months now.  Mental health is very important. 

I do, I know it takes a toll, and we have to work around that. What we cannot do is treat all this as bull**** just because it's not happening to us. I think dying grasping for air is worse than missing my loved ones for some time. But you know, choices.

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Thank you.

More ppl are gonna die due to fact that WW economy is gonna collapse.

I'd be all fine with quarantine if this **** was for like a month or even 2. But the fact is we can't go like this for much longer. Let alone every few months. Its gonna be even worse in fall/winter.

And even if we do get vaccine it's not gonna be ready till Summer next year. And its questionable if its gonna work.

I a so over it.

Vaccines have animal tissue in them which could potentially even contain coronaviruses but the media ain't gonna tell ppl that - big pharma wants that money, honey

6 minutes ago, Felinist said:

I do, I know it takes a toll, and we have to work around that. What we cannot do is treat all this as bull**** just because it's not happening to us. I think dying grasping for air is worse than missing my loved ones for some time. But you know, choices.

Okay, well you have all the answers.  You will be in my prayers. :endit:

• Love 1

Yeah. Why do yall thing Bill Gates is on this. It sure isn't bcz he is some big humanitarian. He is gonna earn few billions on this.

Don't yall think it's weird covid is least spread in Africa ? It's because WHOBill gates and such have no use from them. No one is gonna get vaccinated even if they wanted to.

Yeah that virus has so many mutations that I am 90% sure that vaccine ain't gonna work.

There are cheaper ***** that ARE being used but being held off as a "last resort".  It's not right and breaks my heart that my employer tells us not to tell.

• Love 1

How is she gonna protect her grandma,mother etc. Once she loses her job and is forced to move back in with them ? Unless she (I mean ppl in global)plans to stay in her house room for the next 12 months. Because no matter how careful you are its impossible not to spread it if you catch it somewhere,somwhow

You know - I hope I didn't seem too rude because she only believes what she says because the babbling media and the special interest WHO says it and we are all programmed to believe them but my personal experience says otherwise so I think otherwise.  I just pray this all goes away soon and they unravel the new narrative of UFO's that Fox News has already started bringing up again. 

47 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Thank you.

More ppl are gonna die due to fact that WW economy is gonna collapse.

I'd be all fine with quarantine if this **** was for like a month or even 2. But the fact is we can't go like this for much longer. Let alone every few months. Its gonna be even worse in fall/winter.

And even if we do get vaccine it's not gonna be ready till Summer next year. And its questionable if its gonna work.

I a so over it.

The economy can rebuild, living people cannot come back from the dead.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

There’s nothing bad in going to the beach with people that don’t have the virus. People shouldn’t give her any backlash. You cannot get the virus from someone that doesn’t have the virus. Maybe they all got tested and are negative. If you see the photo Cade posted they are against some rocks and they are not close to other people. As long as they follow the local law, it’s ok.

I won't discuss precautions and rules about the virus here, I think the world already knows all about it. I'm just saying she will be dragged If she posts pictures and videos on the beach.That's It!