Britney was at the beach wearing a face mask

I'm glad she's having fun but maybe uploading this kind of stuff to social media is not the best idea. I mean, I don't know how the quarantine works in the US but here in Spain driving to the beach and sitting so close to other people you don't cohabitate with wouldn't be allowed, so to display that on instagram seems a bit irresponsible. I'm not gonna judge them of course, but this is a serious situation and I feel like we all need to pay attention to these things :typing: 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the mask is supposed to cover their noses too :teigen:

that mask regardless wouldn't prevent any airborne germs to come in, the mask is to prevent their own germs from spreading out

• Like 2
1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Ya'll are taking this Covid-19 thing waaay to seriously. Believe me this is coming from someone who has been in quarantine for a month in a country with a police hour from 6pm till 5 am.

This **** is gonna **** us all over. And till we develop immunity we are gonna keep getting ****ed every few month. And No country can survive that economically.

So **** it. I am so over it.

and people being quarantined is making their immune system drop like crazy since they're not exposed to bacteria as much anymore. Once they get out they're gonna get sick much quicker

• Like 6
36 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Yip and vaccine is not gonna be helpful due to fact that this fùcker has 90+ mutations. I mean yeah ppl are gonna die,but most of those ppl in critical groups would die regardless in next 5-10 years (I know this is mean to say) but this is not gonna function long. Its gonna be the same situation on Fall,than on Winter etc.

World economy can't handle it. We are barely meeting ends as it is. Tomorrow is gonna be 2 months since my company closed. I literally have no income.

So best solution is to develop so called her immunity.

and the vaccine being developed is a placebo, the ones developing real vaccines are getting shut down

but exhale doesn't do these types of conversations, unless it has male abs or women dancing

40 minutes ago, Isla said:

Are people in Cali allowed to go to the beach during lockdown?

either way, it’s nice to see Britney with friends. And she’s wearing a mask too which is good. 

She probably has a house or rent one.. this beach must be a private one :bang: I wish my queen is having fun, happy Mother’s Day my queen :mcry:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

@Steel Magnolia @rodrigobjs  do some ******* research before you start downvoting ppl for their opinion. Or at least state your opinion. Uneducated sheeps

I just do not agree with your opinion and that’s why I downvoted you. I believe that social distancing is the best way to prevent from coronavirus. In Brazil, and even in the US, we are seeing the number of deaths increasing because people are not respecting it. Economy can be saved but the lives being lost don’t. That’s my opinion, babe! I just didn’t want to extend this conversation here because it’s not the place and time for it. Stay safe  :bang:

• Love 2
7 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Ya'll are taking this Covid-19 thing waaay to seriously. Believe me this is coming from someone who has been in quarantine for a month and a half in a country with a police hour from 6pm till 5 am.

This **** is gonna **** us all over. And till we develop immunity we are gonna keep getting ****ed every few months. And No country can survive that economically.

So **** it. I am so over it.

Stop spreading misinformation. Do you understand why the quarantine is needed?
Health systems are overworked, collapsing, people are dying because too many people get sick simultaneously and there aren't enough equipments, professionals and space for everyone.

Nobody's saying that quarantine is the solution. It's a palliative to prevent people from dying. 

**** economy, **** companies, lives are more important. But I suppose the deaths only matter if it's someone you know and care about.

They should definitely not be outside and that close to each other. It's not only irresponsible, it's disrespectful. Many people catch that **** because they have no other choice than to keep working and exposing themselves. People die without the proper care because the system is already overcrowded with stupid mother****ers who don't have the sensibility to stay the **** home, until they get sick and occupy a hospital bed that could be taken by someone who got sick because they had to work in order to not starve.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, Felinist said:

Stop spreading misinformation. Do you understand why the quarantine is needed?
Health systems are overworked, collapsing, people are dying because too many people get sick simultaneously and there aren't enough equipments, professionals and space for everyone.

Nobody's saying that quarantine is the solution. It's a palliative to prevent people from dying. 

**** economy, **** companies, lives are more important. But I suppose the deaths only matter if it's someone you know and care about.

They should definitely not be outside and that close to each other. It's not only irresponsible, it's disrespectful. Many people catch that **** because they have no other choice than to keep working and exposing themselves. People die without the proper care because the system is already overcrowded with stupid mother****ers who don't have the sensibility to stay the **** home, until they get sick and occupy a hospital bed that could be taken by someone who got sick because they had to work in order to not starve.

I work at a LARGE hospital in one of the top 5 metropolitan areas in the USA - On Friday I was there and we had 0 people in line for walk up testing and 5 cars in line for drive up testing.  Stop fear mongering.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Buffybot said:

When I saw Sam stories my first  thought: ugh, they're going to the beach. How smart!

If "Brit" posts pictures and videos on the beach she better expect the backlash. 

I think this means Britney won't have the sons tomorrow. Last birthday teas.

Daddy chokes kids for fun, I think his totally fine with another abuser next to his baby girl :gagasmile:

There’s nothing bad in going to the beach with people that don’t have the virus. People shouldn’t give her any backlash. You cannot get the virus from someone that doesn’t have the virus. Maybe they all got tested and are negative. If you see the photo Cade posted they are against some rocks and they are not close to other people. As long as they follow the local law, it’s ok.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I work at a LARGE hospital in one of the top 5 metropolitan areas in the USA - On Friday I was there and we had 0 people in line for walk up testing and 5 cars in line for drive up testing.  Stop fear mongering.

Yes. Because it's only real when it's happening to you.

Pull your head out of your *** for a bit and maybe, just maybe, think that the world is bigger than what you see and experience. This is happening, whether you like it or not. Maybe not where you are, but it is. It's real, it's dangerous, it's killing people.

I don't know how to explain that empathy is basic human decency. It should be embedded in people's brains.

• Haha 2