Britney: I burned my gym down 🔥

23 minutes ago, Dirk said:

u guys think she's uncomfortable saying this? like her voice is not okay? like she was forced to record this video? like they want to show how irresponsible she is?
I think some people go way too deep with theories but knowing how dirt the people are around her is anything is possible tbh.

I agree, I've said this before, it's probably an eye bag or she may have slept badly, but look around her eye.I do not know if it is a shadow or the effect of the video but I see a few bruises one under her eye and a lump between the eyebrow and the forehead ... hopefully, it is the effect of the video and I am wrong.

Why are you guys acting like accidentally burning her gym down would make her look unstable? Do you guys not realize that most candle or cigarette fire accidents are not done by crazy people? It's called an accident for a reason and can happen to anyone.

+ maybe there is a reason why it took 6 months. Or she had issues with the insurance company and wasnt allowed to do anything and then the lockdown came. Maybe she wanted to do it perfect and didnt mind waiting because she prefers outdoors anyway and just went to Sam's gym. (She also did that a lot before it was burned down) 

Every time she posts something you guys like you are always like "omg my flawless queen" and say that she posted and when you dont like it it was her team. This is getting ridiculous. She seems pretty erratic in person so why is it so hard to believe that she is that way on IG? She is talking pretty much the same way she does in interviews so why is it so hard to believe that she either just gets nervous in front of cameras or her speaking has changed? I'm not saying nothing is wrong with her Team but you guys are so f-ing paranoid its insane.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
26 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Why are you guys acting like accidentally burning her gym down would make her look unstable? Do you guys not realize that most candle or cigarette fire accidents are not done by crazy people? It's called an accident for a reason and can happen to anyone.

+ maybe there is a reason why it took 6 months. Or she had issues with the insurance company and wasnt allowed to do anything and then the lockdown came. Maybe she wanted to do it perfect and didnt mind waiting because she prefers outdoors anyway and just went to Sam's gym. (She also did that a lot before it was burned down) 

Every time she posts something you guys like you are always like "omg my flawless queen" and say that she posted and when you dont like it it was her team. This is getting ridiculous. She seems pretty erratic in person so why is it so hard to believe that she is that way on IG? She is talking pretty much the same way she does in interviews so why is it so hard to believe that she either just gets nervous in front of cameras or her speaking has changed? I'm not saying nothing is wrong with her Team but you guys are so f-ing paranoid its insane.

soyeah.gif

• Haha 2

my friend just sent me this video asking if she's okay and that she's worse than Lindsay.:tina:

I asked what do you mean? the voice trembling or her appearance?

he replied: No she's so irresponsible burning the house down and she has with two kids.. she shouldn't be free:wontcry:

their game is working to form public opinion

17 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

my friend just sent me this video asking if she's okay and that she's worse than Lindsay.:tina:

he replied: No she's so irresponsible burning the house down and she has with two kids.. she shouldn't be free:wontcry:

your friend is a moron. Candles, fireworks, cooking, cigaretted... Mentally fine people constantly accidentally burn buildings/rooms. Thats why its called an accident.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I can't understand why since last year her Instagram became this weird. Sorry.

It was cringey before, but funny, family cringey. Since the last facility trip It looks... Sorry, but scary, like having that "what we will see today" feeling I had in 2007.

I also don't know If she tried to be funny, but the people who probably help her to post things like that can't see how bad this is for her image? 

16 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

It is that she does not have a suitable teacher because her team and her father do not allow her to interact with anyone, only with the people they want ... I suffer when I see her exercise because she is going to hurt herself.

But because people always want her to go to Louisiana with her mother ... if she gets out of this, she has to start a new life away from toxic people or from people who have closed their eyes like her mother.

Her dad is a Monster, but the entire family is complicit. Sadly I do think she has to keep away the mother, JL and Bryan too... Brit probably would need a life coach, but it's better than this family.

The fact they still act like a normal thing spending time with Jamie during quarentine says It all.

2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I can't understand why since last year her Instagram became this weird. Sorry.

It was cringey before, but funny, family cringey. Since the last facility trip It looks... Sorry, but scary, like having that "what we will see today" feeling I had in 2007.

I also don't know If she tried to be funny, but the people who probably help her to post things like that don't see how bad this is for her image? 

Her dad is a Monster, but her entire family is complicit. Sadly I do think she has to keep away the mother, JL and Bryan too... Brit probably would need a life coach, but it's better than this family.

The fact they still act like a normal thing spending time with Jamie during quarentine says It all.

Welcome to Exhale @Buffybot ! 💛🧡

happy pokemon GIF

Come to share your thoughts on Britney's Instagram, stay for the community!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

She sounds like she's about to cry:otears:

2 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Maybe they forced her to say such things and she didn't want to do this, maybe that's why she sounds like crying... :idkney:

• Like 1

Why is everything about this so freakin weird? At first I giggled and then cringed.

So... wouldn’t you think for someone who is clearly so into working out and posting about it they’d have possibly mentioned prior their home gym burned down?.

Instead in this weird *** calm but anxious manner she says one thing led to another and boom gym burned down. 

It’s painful for a die hard to see, the girl is told what to say and filmed. I’m convinced. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Her dad is a Monster, but the entire family is complicit. Sadly I do think she has to keep away the mother, JL and Bryan too... Brit probably would need a life coach, but it's better than this family.

This is absolutely real!.

That her family has not stopped this abuse from the first minute ... you see that something is wrong in that family, sometimes I think they are very ignorant emotional and intellectual people, other times I think it is Lynne's education, she is a submissive woman without power of decision, but sorry, there are no excuses, this is abuse and if it's horrible that after all they've been through they are quarantined together as a happy family and it's more horrible and dangerous than a person living with her abuser ... if this ends I hope that she lives her own life far from the people who have hurt her and from the people who have allowed and have been complicit in this.

• Like 2

I am not gonna say a lot of things. because I see that some Britney "fans" are worser than the haters. Please have some respect to Britney if you are a fan. She is not mentally ill or she is not weird. I don't see anything wrong. We all have to be happy that nothing happened to her. she broke her foot and then her hous burned. she is dealing with a lot of things. stop talking **** oke. 

bye