Britney: I burned my gym down 🔥

Britney says she left two candles burning in her gym and it burnt down and that's why she hasn't been seen working out in there for months. :gloria: 

It was an accident though :mcorangu:

It was an accident ….

but yes …. I burnt it down 🙈. I walked past the door to the gym and flames 🔥🔥🔥🔥 BOOM !!!!!! By the Grace of God the alarm 🚨went off after that and yippy hoorah nobody got hurt 🙏🏼. Unfortunately now I have only two pieces of equipment left lol and a one-sided mirror gym 🙄🙄🙄 !!!!! But it could be much worse so I’m grateful. Pssss I like working out better outside anyways 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸!!!!

britney-burn.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
Just now, EasyThere said:

Why would you even put this information out there ? Ohhh yeah that helps her conservatorship case so much. What a responsible adult. :bareclap:

Her wobbling around and shakeness in her voice is extremely concerning at this point.

I mean, this was supposedly 6 months ago. Where was her conservator then? :heresthetea:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Also this woman is worth 50 million according to her dad. And they weren't able to fix her gym in those 6 months  ? And they had no money to buy her new equipment  ? 

Because according to her post her gym is still not fixed. But even if it took them 6 months to fix it is extremely fishy/concerning.

I’m still so confused at the $50mil. Isn’t that just what her conservatorship has? She’s estimated to be worth $275mil (and with her level of success, it should be more tbh). Where is it? :searching:

Maybe she’d had enough of giving her wealth away to her sponge father and his associates so she decided to start costing the CON some money. 

Maybe she was like, oh you don’t want to give me my own money? Well looks like I’ll be leaving some candles burning around the place :setfire:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1