Britney: I burned my gym down 🔥

1 hour ago, notacam***** said:

Are we supposed to believe this? :chrissy:

1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Can anyone be so kind  to look at the part of her eye ... it is too much to be an eye bag ... it seems inflamed.

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Why would you even put this information out there ? Ohhh yeah that helps her conservatorship case so much. What a responsible adult. :bareclap:

Her wobbling around and shakeness in her voice is extremely concerning at this point.

Also this woman is worth 50 million according to her dad. And they weren't able to fix her gym in those 6 months  ? And they had no money to buy her new equipment  ? 

Because according to her post the gym is still not fixed completely. But even if it took them 6 months to fix it is extremely fishy/concerning.

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

Why is her voice breaking? :( (Not sure if the right term, but u know what i mean)

All of those above :disappointed: Seeing Britney's posts, reading "her" captions, reading your comments and thinking about everything is always a emotional roller-coaster for me :wontcry: I just can't :wendycry: Why is everything about this so weird? Everything about her life, her posts, the circumstances, her stories etc. etc... Why is she so stressed/anxious in those videos? :disappointed: And to make matters worse I just saw a post on Facebook (on a "pop-lovers" kind of group) about Britney and her Insta an 95% of people in the comments were soooo rude and cruel to Britney! :wontcry: Calling her unstable, crazy, cringey, has-been, pathetic, untalented etc. :crying1: I just want Britney to end this weirdness! I just want this conservatorship to end as soon as possible, I want Britney to SPEAK ON IT HONESTLY! I want her whole sketchy team to be fired - and I just want "old"-> happy and free Britney back! :kidcries::canthandleit::canthandleit:

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, SupTJ said:

Prob coz every time she post somethin 50 million people git online n talk about how anxious she lookangry janet jackson GIF

i don't like to criticize her but it doesn't make any sense, at this point i think she's forced to do these videos, if she doesn't feel like doing them she should not do them:whitneyshade: she's a mistery:calculating:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

She was put in front of the camera to tell this convenient story, where we all know the true story: Loucifer used the flames from hell to try to harm Britney and further justify the conservatorship! :schoolingtime:

Spoiler

I went full conspiracy theory there, huh? :gloria:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Also non of the "workouts" she did here weren't done properly :teigen:

She’s showing Pilates poses but none are done properly.

Pilates is all about slowly stretching muscles or balance and even with it sped up they’re all way too fast.

Also the thing with her on all fours, shaking her torso and head is so odd, we’ve seen her do it on stage and it disturbs me... it’s like programming or a physical stutter like her hand flapping. So many subtle things here.

• Like 4

Honestly, this would've been cute and funny if we didn't have the conservatorship. Like, without it in our minds, we would be laughing our ***** off. She's really so pure and innocent that she even took this video to share to her millions of fans that she burned down her gym, but her conservators are using it in a way that was not her original intention. It's being used against her. :imacat:

• Like 5
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

She’s showing Pilates poses but none are done properly.

Pilates is all about slowly stretching muscles or balance and even with it sped up they’re all way too fast.

Also the thing with her on all fours, shaking her torso and head is so odd, we’ve seen her do it on stage and it disturbs me... it’s like programming or a physical stutter like her hand flapping. So many subtle things here.

It is that she does not have a suitable teacher because her team and her father do not allow her to interact with anyone, only with the people they want ... I suffer when I see her exercise because she is going to hurt herself.

24 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Poor Britney - sorry, kinda irresponsible.  She needs to go move in with her mom.

But because people always want her to go to Louisiana with her mother ... if she gets out of this, she has to start a new life away from toxic people or from people who have closed their eyes like her mother.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

It is that she does not have a suitable teacher because her team and her father do not allow her to interact with anyone, only with the people they want ... I suffer when I see her exercise because she is going to hurt herself.

But because people always want her to go to Louisiana with her mother ... if she gets out of this, she has to start a new life away from toxic people or from people who have closed their eyes like her mother.

OR she needs someone else living with her.  I have a cousin that is 50 years old and she burned her house down by leaving a candle going.  She is one of the most irresponsible people you will ever meet.  Recently she told my mom that she needed 80 dollars to pay her copay for a doctor's visit but then she posted on Facebook that she was playing bingo that night.  My mom called her and she told my mom she felt better so she didn't have to go to the doctor and she decided to go play bingo.  She is a nice person but makes the dumbest decisions.  She was never diagnosed with anything but it seems like she never fully mentally grew up.  This just reminds me of my cousin. 

I know the old Brit long gone. But each day it's just getting worst. Her behavior is so strange these days. These IG posts not doing any favor to her.   What kind of medication are they giving her? What if someone from team c-ship burned her gym? and then manipulate her to bellieve that she is responsible for it. I think she lost her self esteem beacuse of her manipulators. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

OR she needs someone else living with her.  I have a cousin that is 50 years old and she burned her house down by leaving a candle going.  She is one of the most irresponsible people you will ever meet.  Recently she told my mom that she needed 80 dollars to pay her copay for a doctor's visit but then she posted on Facebook that she was playing bingo that night.  My mom called her and she told my mom she felt better so she didn't have to go to the doctor and she decided to go play bingo.  She is a nice person but makes the dumbest decisions.  She was never diagnosed with anything but it seems like she never fully mentally grew up.  This just reminds me of my cousin. 

Yes, it has been irresponsible on her part, the person who manages her conservatorship personal aka Jodi, and her security. I agree she needs to interact with people.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

She was put in front of the camera to tell this convenient story, where we all know the true story: Loucifer used the flames from hell to try to harm Britney and further justify the conservatorship! :schoolingtime:

Reveal hidden contents

I went full conspiracy theory there, huh? :gloria:

I was thinking the same. She can’t stand still, she seems anxious, her voice is cracking, and the story paints her as irresponsible. Seems very fishy.

Why does she look so uncomfortable posting a supposedly voluntary video? Why is she sharing this story anyways? If she’s doing it bc she thinks it’s funny, then okay, but she doesn’t look like she’s enjoying talking about it.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Luminous said:

Why is her voice breaking? :( (Not sure if the right term, but u know what i mean)

She looks nervous in front of the camera, like ... gurl, relax and tell us your story calmly and naturally! :pieceofwhat:

I was thinking the same thing and I am no doctor, but my friend has this and sounds like she has spasmodic dysphonia - a voice disorder where you have small spasms in your voice box. My friend says it doesn't like hurt, you don't feel it, it's just like how some people speak with a stutter.