Britney: I burned my gym down 🔥

6 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Also this woman is worth 50 million according to her dad. And they weren't able to fix her gym in those 6 months  ? And they had no money to buy her new equipment  ? 

Because according to her post her gym is still not fixed. But even if it took them 6 months to fix it is extremely fishy/concerning.

I thought it'd be more tbh. 50 million isn't actually much when you put together her residency, album sales, tours, merch, fragrance line, lingerie collection, commercials. Her fragrance line alone grossed over a billion or something crazy. Some sources say her net worth is around 200million.

• Like 4
Just now, EasyThere said:

She should be worth around 300 by now. According to Forbes she was earning approx 40 million bucks a year since 2009.

Which means her conservatorship has spent around 250 million bucks since 2009. Which is insane and scary. Her money is literally disappearing.

So if their report is true. They are doing something fishy with her money,or they aren't reporting correct numbers to US government lol

Jamie's retirement fund Britney Spears Smile GIF 

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Idk it's what they reported as her net worth. Which means she had spent between 200-300 million bucks since 2009. Which is insane.

And nnnnnn maybe :firega:

Well she clearly didn’t spend it. One year, I remember people criticising her for spending $30k on dog grooming (I would too tbh) but that’s pennies compared to what she’s allegedly earned vs what she allegedly has. Daddy’s wages and lawyer fees must be really piling up :ipass:

• Like 6
32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, this was supposedly 6 months ago. Where was her conservator then? :heresthetea:

They are irresponsible...

I say again look at the part of her eye ... I want to think that it is an effect of the capture and that it is an eyes bag but observes the eye.

15 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

She should be worth around 300 by now. According to Forbes she was earning approx 40 million bucks a year since 2009.

Which means her conservatorship has spent around 250 million bucks since 2009. Which is insane and scary. Her money is literally disappearing.

So if their report is true. They are doing something fishy with her money,or they aren't reporting correct numbers to US government lol

You think those POM wigs and outfits were cheap? :yaknow:

Spoiler

bf14a95d8909fadd9bbf147c11f6a444

• Haha 3
57 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Why is her voice breaking? :( (Not sure if the right term, but u know what i mean)

She looks nervous in front of the camera, like ... gurl, relax and tell us your story calmly and naturally! :pieceofwhat:

kinda shaky, like Don't Cry vocals :mcorangu: