Sam Asghari stages photo-op wearing an athletic cup as a face mask

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Fans here thought she had a miscarriage because she had red drops on her shoes, thought that she was cutting because she had lipstick test strips on her arm and many other ludacris stuff. Yes her fans are insane. :ohwut:

Just because the picture/videos werent posted in a time that makes sense doesnt say anything. we literally found out that she broke her foot when she was seen in a boot. Since you wear a boot after you wear a cast its possible that her foot was almost healed at that point. We dont even know how bad the injury was. Maybe it was just a fracture (a lot of people say they broke something when its fractured, also she literally said she tore her ankle ligament years back when it really was a minor sprain) So to me it makes sense  that she hurt her foot and when it was almost healed up she went outside in her boot and after seeing all the insane speculations she decided to post the video of her in hospital getting the cast and the video of her dancing.

If this was just about her not attending ITZ they could have just said that she has the flu and has to rest. Why make up an injury, have her walk around in a boot, get her foot in a cast, fake an injury video and then not even post them in the correct timeline?

my god it’s so refreshing to see someone logical here chile 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, NLT said:

I've wondered the same. Their prolonged distance is one thing, but between her JT shout out and dancing to "He Don't Love Me" for the umpteenth time..I just don't know.

dancing to “he don’t love me” doesn’t mean something.

when i was seeing someone i was listening to breakup songs.

after all they are just songs and sometimes things don’t have a deeper meaning to them 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, JustWendy said:

sam-jock.jpg.57d4dea17fb9d96cbd6bfe3754927bb7.jpg

Britney's boyfriend, Sam Asghari, was seen going for a run in LA this week.

He was wearing an athletic cup on his face as a mask. 

Image: Daily Mail

Uhm...

Mens Groin Protection Bugle Pouch Enhancing Inside Pad ***** Pouch ...

....because, why not?

Wendy Williams Shade GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

He seems nice but not so smart.

I think he was OK for britney, for health state of mind,  Safe S-E-I-X * is part of being happy, but he seems unmature for her, he would not loose if britney left him.

i hope when britney gets free she left sam, she needs someone's more mature with experience and own kids. like jamie lynn housebend because britney lost a lost of grownup experiences, she needs someone with BOLLS, who already LIVED and BURNED cycles , who already partyed, already haved money, already fuc---------ked, already having orgi----es, that they only want to be happy. and serve for her to learn.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I’m surprised I haven’t seen this comment yet and I’m assuming it’s only because there’s unnecessary Sam hate on here... but I’ll take the opportunity to say

I’d be doing the same thing with Sam’s cup after he goes for a jog :clown:

I’ll see myself out 

:airpls: 

:bwink:

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, vzlafan said:

He seems nice but not so smart.

I think he was OK for britney, for health state of mind,  Safe S-E-I-X * is part of being happy, but he seems unmature for her, he would not loose if britney left him.

i hope when britney gets free she left sam, she needs someone's more mature with experience and own kids. like jamie lynn housebend because britney lost a lost of grownup experiences, she needs someone with BOLLS, who already LIVED and BURNED cycles , who already partyed, already haved money, already fuc---------ked, already having orgi----es, that they only want to be happy. and serve for her to learn.

Britney needs someone who loves, respects, values and listens for herself (actually like everyone else)
 She needs a self-confident man to support her and have good chemistry, an independent and interesting man.
But please a Jamie Lynn-type husband not ...

• Love 2