Sam Asghari stages photo-op wearing an athletic cup as a face mask

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

You say you dont care for him, but you are out here judging, just like people judge Britney. So judging someones actions is OK as long as its someone we dont like? And "Leave you alone?" I dont think he was bothering you, he doesn't know you mariah carey whatever GIF He is doing his own thing, doing his job, and we are the ones dissecting and judging his every move. Like I said, since when is it wrong to do you? Why are we judging? A lot of people stage shoots, and drama, and controversy in the industry. Anyone in his position would do the same, so lets not hate just to hate, and be hypocrites. The world doesn't need that. Of course he is famous because of Britney, she's not mad so why are we? confused britney spears GIF He has his own journey like we all do. The fact that he is out there doing his own thing, and some of us are here hating, says more about us, than him. Peace Snoop Dogg Rap GIF

Obviously I can’t reason with someone wearing rose tinted glasses:rlynow:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

You say you dont care for him, but you are out here judging, just like people judge Britney. So judging someones actions is OK as long as its someone we dont like? And "Leave you alone?" I dont think he was bothering you, he doesn't know you mariah carey whatever GIF He is doing his own thing, doing his job, and we are the ones dissecting and judging his every move. Like I said, since when is it wrong to do you? Why are we judging? A lot of people stage shoots, and drama, and controversy in the industry. Anyone in his position would do the same, so lets not hate just to hate, and be hypocrites. The world doesn't need that. Of course he is famous because of Britney, she's not mad so why are we? confused britney spears GIF He has his own journey like we all do. The fact that he is out there doing his own thing, and some of us are here hating, says more about us, than him. Peace Snoop Dogg Rap GIF

First off fans always get to have an opinion on what their stars do. Because we support them. We had an opinion about K-Fed, Jason, David, Charlie, Adhan Galib..Osama Lutfi, ugh. And even her toxic family. Oh and remember Britney's unhealthy relationship with the media and paparazzi when she was acting erratic before the ambulance incident? Before the conservatorship? We noticed. We had something to say.

We just care. Always have. Always will. Britney thinking everything's alright is cool and all, but-- we're entitled to an opinion. Granted, she doesn't owe us anything (well, only her success). But if we go technical she's a public figure and people can have their own impressions about anything related to them.

Especially when it comes to talentless, attention-hungry, man-wh*re nanny-boyfriends.

Wendy Williams GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

ps: Your account feels kinda FAKE.

Better start thinking of opening that OnlyFans account you know you're gonna need soon.:chrissy:

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Kinda? Boy is a fame *****. He's done everyone up and down the pacific coast just to get recognition. 

26 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I didn't wanna sound like a ***** :kidcries:

I think he IS smarter than the others. He's played his cards right. Although you can tell he's dying for all the attention. I bet Papa Spears included a NO-PREGNANCY clause in his contract. If he does impregnate Britney. there's hell to be paid. Is it really that far-fetched? Either way he's been very patient, I'll give him that. But you can tell he's just waiting for his TRUE MOMENT TO SHINE to come.

I'm just hoping the trick he might have been cheating on Britney with (allegedly, really) comes out rather sooner than later. His 15 min should've been over a long a time ago.

Wendy Williams Shade GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JustWendy said:

I think he IS smarter than the others. He's played his cards right. Although you can tell he's dying for all the attention. I bet Papa Spears included a NO-PREGNANCY clause in his contract. If he does impregnate Britney. there's hell to be paid. Is it really that far-fetched? Either way he's been very patient, I'll give him that. But you can tell he's just waiting for his TRUE MOMENT TO SHINE to come.

I'm just hoping the trick he might have been cheating on Britney with (allegedly, really) comes out rather sooner than later. His 15 min should've been over a long a time ago.

Wendy Williams Shade GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

Oh absolutely. He's waiting for the right time to leave. He just knows this isn't it cuz he needs the help still. The moment he gets a major movie deal is the day he will leave her. 

All he's been doing is C list movies. That's nothing. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, JustWendy said:

First off fans always get to have an opinion on what their stars do. Because we support them. We had an opinion about K-Fed, Jason, David, Charlie, Adhan Galib..Osama Lutfi, ugh. And even her toxic family. Oh and remember Britney's unhealthy relationship with the media and paparazzi when she was acting erratic before the ambulance incident? Before the conservatorship? We noticed. We had something to say.

We just care. Always have. Always will. Britney thinking everything's alright is cool and all, but-- we're entitled to an opinion. Granted, she doesn't owe us anything (well, only her success). But if we go technical she's a public figure and people can have their own impressions about anything related to them.

Especially when it comes to talentless, attention-hungry, man-wh*re nanny-boyfriends.

Wendy Williams GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

ps: Your account feels kinda FAKE.

Better start thinking of opening that OnlyFans account you know you're gonna need soon.:chrissy:

Wow, you are so off topic and delusional... married to medicine wtf GIF Please point out where I said we cant have an opinion? Go ahead, we all waiting Wendy. Prove it with actions. No where did I say we can't have an opinion. Calling someone a money hungry wh**e is not an opinion. It's called being rude and judgmental. So basically you are OK when people called Britney crazy? When Katy Perry was making jokes about Britney shaving her head? Is that an opinion? Hypocrite. I don't care for Sam either, but I am not going to invest my time in making him a whole thread.

And to quote you "fans always get to have an opinion on what THEIR stars do." THEIR stars? Giiiiiiiirl, you don't own them. You just as nasty as Britney's team who think celebrities are property. "K-Fed, Jason, David, Charlie, Adhan Galib, Osama Lutfi" these are your stars? Mila Kunis Lol GIF by IFC You make no sense, what are you smoking? Of course we had something to say about Britney's erratic behavior what are you saying? We had something to say because we were concerned and we cared and we love her. That's the same as bashing Sam? comedy central wtf GIF It seems like you need to be picked up by an ambulance - oh sorry, thats just my opinion and I am entitled to one - even if its a rude one. And you say "you just care" no you don't. You FAKE care, you're telling me Britney would be proud of her fans if she came on this thread and saw us all making fun of and bashing Sam? You are beyond delusional and have no idea what caring means. And stop talking on behalf of the whole community...

"Especially when it comes to talentless, attention-hungry, man-wh*re nanny-boyfriends." Wow, Britney would be soooo proud of you as a fan! She is probably creating an Instagram video to thank you right now for being a nasty fan. People like you are the coronavirus of fans and society. You got issues darling.

And the fact that you go on to call my account fake, says a lot. Based on what? Come through girl because I am about to embarrass you and shut you down. My account is as real as they come, follow me on Instagram: @niko_inthe6 https://www.instagram.com/p/B- and then come and tell me how fake I am! BOOM! The only fake one here is YOU hiding behind Wendy.

OH and P.S.

I already have an OnlyFans account darling, and I look daaaamn good on it! I'd send you the link, but you're not worthy. You cant shame an open, honest person who has nothing to hide, I'm a free b***h baby, but keep trying and reaching...  

Edited by Roxxy
We're only allowed 3 gifs per post. TEEHEE💛💜🧡
4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Obviously I can’t reason with someone wearing rose tinted glasses:rlynow:

You can't reason, period. I think that sums it up. And I can't reason with people who come on threads to hate. That's not what Britney is about. When Britney thanks you for bashing her boyfriend, let me know. So basically you are OK with people calling Britney crazy? And when Katy Perry made fun of her on the red carpet? That's cool? Or is it only cool when you do it to Sam? I'm not wearing rose tinted glasses, just living a free life and I'm cool with whoever wants to do whatever. The irony is that if Britney taught us something, it was not to scrutinize. She always talked about wanting to be left alone, and not be publicly judged all the time, and here you are. A "fan." I am not a hating fan and I never will be. Should I apologize for carrying love in my heart? Ya'll need some hugs in here... shade sips tea GIF

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

You can't reason, period. I think that sums it up. And I can't reason with people who come on threads to hate. That's not what Britney is about. When Britney thanks you for bashing her boyfriend, let me know. So basically you are OK with people calling Britney crazy? And when Katy Perry made fun of her on the red carpet? That's cool? Or is it only cool when you do it to Sam? I'm not wearing rose tinted glasses, just living a free life and I'm cool with whoever wants to do whatever. The irony is that if Britney taught us something, it was not to scrutinize. She always talked about wanting to be left alone, and not be publicly judged all the time, and here you are. A "fan." I am not a hating fan and I never will be. Should I apologize for carrying love in my heart? Ya'll need some hugs in here... shade sips tea GIF

Yet here you are scrutinizing other people. You’re no different, so what, we can’t hate on Lou Taylor too? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Yet here you are scrutinizing other people. You’re no different, so what, we can’t hate on Lou Taylor too? 

Um, please quote me where I judged or degraded or scrutinized you? It's all there and in timeline as well, so we can see who came for who first. I am here standing up for anyone in the general public, celebrity or not. And when I come across hate, I will speak on it. It's a not debate or a healthy conversation when people throw around words like "man wh**e" in a thread. I am tired of society hating just to hate, or being mad at someone because they are making money. Of course he is taking advantage of a situation. But in a good way. Like I said, if Britney isn't mad, why are we? This is no way supports Britney. How do you all think Britney would feel if she came on this thread and saw us laughing and calling her boyfriend a "man wh**e" and all the other rude comments? Its exactly what the media does to her. We cant judge the media and then turn around an d act exactly like them. And yes, how about we focus on Lou which actually is a problem for Brit, and let Sam take his stupid photos... Crazy Ex Girlfriend Yes GIF

8 hours ago, BritneySpurs said:

come on now, its clearly not a cup

Face-tool-electric-masks-masque-Mouth-No

Exactly, thank you. Someone with some logic and the ability to do some research, instead of ridicule and hate... Well Done Yes GIF by Doja Cat As if he would put a cup on his face and go for a jog... Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Wow, you are so off topic and delusional... married to medicine wtf GIF Please point out where I said we cant have an opinion? Go ahead, we all waiting Wendy. Prove it with actions. No where did I say we can't have an opinion. Calling someone a money hungry wh**e is not an opinion. It's called being rude and judgmental. So basically you are OK when people called Britney crazy? When Katy Perry was making jokes about Britney shaving her head? Is that an opinion? Hypocrite. I don't care for Sam either, but I am not going to invest my time in making him a whole thread.

And to quote you "fans always get to have an opinion on what THEIR stars do." THEIR stars? Giiiiiiiirl, you don't own them. You just as nasty as Britney's team who think celebrities are property. "K-Fed, Jason, David, Charlie, Adhan Galib, Osama Lutfi" these are your stars? Mila Kunis Lol GIF by IFC You make no sense, what are you smoking? Of course we had something to say about Britney's erratic behavior what are you saying? We had something to say because we were concerned and we cared and we love her. That's the same as bashing Sam? comedy central wtf GIF It seems like you need to be picked up by an ambulance - oh sorry, thats just my opinion and I am entitled to one - even if its a rude one. And you say "you just care" no you don't. You FAKE care, you're telling me Britney would be proud of her fans if she came on this thread and saw us all making fun of and bashing Sam? You are beyond delusional and have no idea what caring means. And stop talking on behalf of the whole community...

"Especially when it comes to talentless, attention-hungry, man-wh*re nanny-boyfriends." Wow, Britney would be soooo proud of you as a fan! She is probably creating an Instagram video to thank you right now for being a nasty fan. People like you are the coronavirus of fans and society. You got issues darling.

And the fact that you go on to call my account fake, says a lot. Based on what? Come through girl because I am about to embarrass you and shut you down. My account is as real as they come, follow me on Instagram: @niko_inthe6 https://www.instagram.com/p/B- and then come and tell me how fake I am! BOOM! The only fake one here is YOU hiding behind Wendy.

OH and P.S.

I already have an OnlyFans account darling, and I look daaaamn good on it! I'd send you the link, but you're not worthy. You cant shame an open, honest person who has nothing to hide, I'm a free b***h baby, but keep trying and reaching...  

No, rude condescending *****, what I said is WE ALWAYS HAD AN OPINION ON BRITNEY'S PAST RELATIONSHIPS WITH MEN, ROMANTIC OR FRIENDLY. Just like any other fan would about their artist. You implied we weren't allowed and that it was Britney's life, etc. Well no, you're wrong. otherwise what's the point of Internet forums, or twitter?

BLAH BLAH BLAH. She's a public figure. She's in a conservatorship. You're damn right we're gonna have an opinion on Barbie-K-FED 2.0,  hunnie.

Obvious gold-digging nanny-***** Sam remains obvious. GIF wendy williams - animated GIF on GIFER - by Zuluzragore

PS: I mentioned OF because I implied you might be Sam.:chrissy:

18 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Like I said, if Britney isn't mad, why are we? This is no way 

Really? if Britney isn't mad? They've been hiring her nanny-boyfriends for the last 12 years... if she isn't mad it's because she probably doesn't know... or doesn't wanna accept it. 

We get it, you're thirsty and Sam makes you tingly in all the right places. That doesn't mean he doesn't have gold-digging ulterior motives, which by the way, are even more visible as the months go by. Wendy Williams Shade GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

15 hours ago, JustWendy said:

No, rude condescending *****, what I said is WE ALWAYS HAD AN OPINION ON BRITNEY'S PAST RELATIONSHIPS WITH MEN, ROMANTIC OR FRIENDLY. Just like any other fan would about their artist. You implied we weren't allowed and that it was Britney's life, etc. Well no, you're wrong. otherwise what's the point of Internet forums, or twitter?

BLAH BLAH BLAH. She's a public figure. She's in a conservatorship. You're damn right we're gonna have an opinion on Barbie-K-FED 2.0,  hunnie.

Obvious gold-digging nanny-***** Sam remains obvious. GIF wendy williams - animated GIF on GIFER - by Zuluzragore

PS: I mentioned OF because I implied you might be Sam.:chrissy:

Like I said, where did I imply we can't have an opinion? Please point it out. Obviously you have some issues at home you're dealing with and you're portraying them publicly. Why you so mad? I was clear, all I said was I'm not gonna hate on someone for doing there job. You know how many people in Hollywood stage shoots? Why don't you start a protest against celebrities who stage shoots? LOL 😂 You're just looking for reasons to scrutinize. Everything Britney is against and always was vocal about. Being judged for her actions. So yes, you're a hypocrite when you act like that. Acting like you are the perfect princess. You're just as bad as a money hungry nanny man wh**e when you come on here and talk so nasty. Go on. Have your opinion Wendy. And continue being the nasty person you are. I would be so disappointed if you were a fan. 

And P.S.

You think Sam has time for us and our blogs? OMG how delusional are you? 😂 The fact that you find it hard to believe I am just an ordinary everyday guy standing up to people being nasty makes me realize how far from love our society is. Yes, there are some people with no ulterior motives in this world he just support kindness. I'm not sticking up for Sam. I couldn't give 2 ****. I would have done the same for you if someone was hating on you for no reason. That's all. Enjoy your week... ♥