Sam Asghari stages photo-op wearing an athletic cup as a face mask

5 hours ago, jennyj said:

Fake News....
He's wearing a respirator from O2 Canada.  They even posted his picture and other people wearing it, including the prime minster of Canada.  He's wearing the O2 Curve model.  The amount of unnecessary hate in this thread against someone they don't even know personally is just nasty. 

those masks you're mentioning are actually made to protect against air pollution-- def. not medical masks.  the virus particle is so small it can actually get through those welcoming air holes. So that's a shady company bb.

that's the real fake news 

Besides... obvious fancy c*ck cup is obvious.

***** protector, ***** protector Suppliers and Manufacturers at ...

I Can'T Laughing GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I’m going to continue to believe that he’s wearing an athletic cup on his face :tifflmao:

Believe Me Waving Finger GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 4
  • Like 3

Oh my god guys, thats a Vent Filtration Air Mask! LOL! :haha: Not a protective crotch cup. Athletes and runners wear them to protect their lungs in unsafe air conditions and it also helps elevate your fitness, stamina and endurance by increasing your capacity for high intensity exercise. There is a small filter inside the mask. This mask comes in many variations. Also an athletic cup to protect your private area doesn't tie around with elastic bands. Imagine he woke up and just took his crotch protecting mask and tied elastic bands around it to go for a jog! :riha: Y'all need to check your imagination...quarantine got the hormones running... :umwtf: :sendinglove:

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, JustWendy said:

those masks you're mentioning are actually made to protect against air pollution-- def. not medical masks.  the virus particle is so small it can actually get through those welcoming air holes. So that's a shady company bb.

that's the real fake news 

Besides... obvious fancy c*ck cup is obvious.

***** protector, ***** protector Suppliers and Manufacturers at ...

I Can'T Laughing GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

Believe Me Waving Finger GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

Well yeah because WHO and the governments recommended to cover your face now with regular masks/clothes but NOT with medical-grade masks, as they should be saved for the front-line workers.

Mask companies like O2 are literally promoting them for NON-ESSENTIAL workers.

:bedtime:

On 4/24/2020 at 5:59 AM, jennyj said:

Fake News....
He's wearing a respirator from O2 Canada.  They even posted his picture and other people wearing it, including the prime minster of Canada.  He's wearing the O2 Curve model.  The amount of unnecessary hate in this thread against someone they don't even know personally is just nasty. 

Curve1_2male_BlackShell_820x.png?v=15875Curve1_2_femaleRed_820x.png?v=1587511564

@breathehaevy @JordanMiller

but aren't those holes in this "mask" defeating its whole purpose? :decisions: + It still looks 100% like a athletic cup :embarrassney:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 4/24/2020 at 6:08 AM, Niko_TheFreak said:

Oh my god guys, thats a Vent Filtration Air Mask! LOL! :haha: Not a protective crotch cup. Athletes and runners wear them to protect their lungs in unsafe air conditions and it also helps elevate your fitness, stamina and endurance by increasing your capacity for high intensity exercise. There is a small filter inside the mask. This mask comes in many variations. Also an athletic cup to protect your private area doesn't tie around with elastic bands. Imagine he woke up and just took his crotch protecting mask and tied elastic bands around it to go for a jog! :riha: Y'all need to check your imagination...quarantine got the hormones running... :umwtf: :sendinglove:

I mean sure let’s give him that but that doesn’t mean he’s not participating in a sponsored ad and a planned photo op.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
On 4/25/2020 at 8:30 PM, puppylo16 said:

I mean sure let’s give him that but that doesn’t mean he’s not participating in a sponsored ad and a planned photo op.

Yes true, you are right, for sure, but why not. Nothing wrong with that. The man is being smart and doing his job, cant hate him for that. He is not hurting anyone in the process. If Britney aint mad, I aint mad either :lollipop:

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Yes true, you are right, for sure, but why not. Nothing wrong with that. The man is being smart and doing his job, cant hate him for that. He is not hurting anyone in the process. If Britney aint mad, I aint mad either :lollipop:

Honestly I don’t really care for him and can care less what he does on his own time. Like collect your money and just leave us alone ya know. I only knew about this before this thread because it popped up in my news feeds because it was “Britney related” like this ain’t about Britney...******* LOU M TAYLOR

• Love 1
On 4/23/2020 at 11:48 AM, xkhingx said:

dancing to “he don’t love me” doesn’t mean something.

when i was seeing someone i was listening to breakup songs.

after all they are just songs and sometimes things don’t have a deeper meaning to them 

Hence the 'I just don't know.'  It may or may not mean anything to her. But your point that 'sometimes things don't have a deeper meaning,' is valid. Me, myself, when I return to a song repeatedly, is usually because it resonates in a deeper way. Not always, but most of the time. 

On 4/23/2020 at 3:31 AM, chizwhiz said:

Err but Britney violated quarantine by travelling from Louisiana to California last week, nobody seemed to care though.

I was thinking about that today like- home girl straight up got on a private jet to Louisiana and back ($$$) and then  goes on instagram tryna tell everyone to stay home and then also help people with diapers, food, etc. lol

Oh Brit, this is why I love her.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 2:44 PM, puppylo16 said:

Honestly I don’t really care for him and can care less what he does on his own time. Like collect your money and just leave us alone ya know. I only knew about this before this thread because it popped up in my news feeds because it was “Britney related” like this ain’t about Britney...******* LOU M TAYLOR

You say you dont care for him, but you are out here judging, just like people judge Britney. So judging someones actions is OK as long as its someone we dont like? And "Leave you alone?" I dont think he was bothering you, he doesn't know you mariah carey whatever GIF He is doing his own thing, doing his job, and we are the ones dissecting and judging his every move. Like I said, since when is it wrong to do you? Why are we judging? A lot of people stage shoots, and drama, and controversy in the industry. Anyone in his position would do the same, so lets not hate just to hate, and be hypocrites. The world doesn't need that. Of course he is famous because of Britney, she's not mad so why are we? confused britney spears GIF He has his own journey like we all do. The fact that he is out there doing his own thing, and some of us are here hating, says more about us, than him. Peace Snoop Dogg Rap GIF