Sam Asghari stages photo-op wearing an athletic cup as a face mask

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I ran to this thread after reading "p*nis cup" cause I didn't know what it was. Ok so was that it. :imacat:

I mean it's literally that: Sam goes out, stages a paparazzi shoot, jogs while wearing a ***** protective cup as face mask. During a pandemic. Because, why not.

I just hope he doesn't catch it and gives it to Britney. :airpls:

He's such an irresponsible punk.:sickofu:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, JustWendy said:

I mean it's literally that: Sam goes out, stages a paparazzi shoot, jogs while wearing a ***** protective cup as face mask. During a pandemic. Because, why not.

Well, judging from the size of that 'cup', I don't think it will even fit his thingy anyway, so I guess he got creative. :imacat:

• Haha 7
18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:gloria:

that is so wrong

hope he stays away from Britney :donewithit:

16 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

I read somewhere on a similar tabloid site that they're quarantining together :crying1:

No, he isn't quarantining with Britney. Even before she went to Louisiana, he was already quarantining at his apartment in Westwood. She's back in California and he's still quarantining there. He posts everyday from his apartment, which is really far from where Britney lives. (And, she shouting out her ex-boyfriend...)

I'm starting to think something bad has happened between them :airpls:

7 minutes ago, enAC said:

No, he isn't quarantining with Britney. Even before she went to Louisiana, he  was already quarantining at his apartment in Westwood. She's back in California and he's still quarantining there. He posts everyday from his apartment, which is really far from where Britney lives. (And, she shouting out her ex-boyfriend...). I'm starting to think something happened between them  :airpls:

I don't even think Britney was in Louisiana at all. Just like I highly doubt she actually "broke" her foot. Just look at the way she jumps and twirls...

Unless she's actually in Louisiana right now and has been for a long time now before the corona outbreak and we're getting old pics and videos with silly Louney captions.

Allegedly.

Tea Agree GIF by Wendy Williams

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Why does he in quarantine have to make a fool of himself to get these staged photos? Who is he to do this?
Since this guy is so superficial, he should travel to Turkey to get a hair implant, he is very bald.

ikr? he acts as if the corona won't get through those air holes from his c.ock cup-face mask thinggy. :chrissy:

3 minutes ago, ol123 said:

No Paparazzi is actually on the lookout for Sam. Totally staged. happy nicki minaj GIF 

this! :bedtime:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
32 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Well, judging from the size of that 'cup', I don't think it will even fit his thingy anyway, so I guess he got creative. :imacat:

:spit:

but doesn’t it defeat the purpose of protecting yourself? Those holes are just little gateways to an already moist environment. His lips needs to stay far from Britney :ugh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1