Sam Asghari stages photo-op wearing an athletic cup as a face mask

13 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

but doesn’t it defeat the purpose of protecting yourself? Those holes are just little gateways to an already moist environment. His lips needs to stay far from Britney 

Omg I didn't even notice that. :idkney: I guess he isn't smart then. :imacat:

• Like 4

Don't know how bad it is in California but here in Denmark we are actually recommended going for small walks in parks, woods, everything to keep healthy, we are just not allowed to run with a mate, or be in groups. It doesn't make us better persons to shame Sam for running, when he is doing it alone. 
But people can walk their dogs if they like, just don't talk to anyone. 
I really don't see this as something bad. The better shape you are in, the better you can stand against any viruses

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Don't know how bad it is in California but here in Denmark we are actually recommended going for small walks in parks, woods, everything to keep healthy, we are just not allowed to run with a mate, or be in groups. It doesn't make us better persons to shame Sam for running, when he is doing it alone. 
I really don't see this as something bad. The better shape you are in, the better you can stand against any viruses

I think it’s his ***** mask that everyone is more concerned about. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Denmark reports almost 7,700 coronavirus cases

A total of 335 people have been hospitalized in the past 24 hours

The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Denmark grew by 180 in the past 24 hours, amounting to 7,695 people, the Danish national institute for preventing and controlling infectious diseases reported Tuesday.

https://tass.com/world/1147793

Oh Honey Tea GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

This. I don't like Sam. But he is clearly keeping a social distancing. And most regular masks can't really protect a person from virus itself (there are those expensive ones,but regulars ones nah)

Bcz I got dragged last time I said this. Lemme rephrase myself. Masks can't protect you in a room where sick person sneezes,coughs etc. in same room as you. But it stops you from touching your face so that's a big plus.

Is quarantine mandatory in USA or forced like in my country  ?

Anyhow,sam is balding real bad. But still so ****abl3

I think it depends on state, but in California and Louisiana people aren't supposed to be leaving their homes at all.

1 hour ago, JustWendy said:

I don't even think Britney was in Louisiana at all. Just like I highly doubt she actually "broke" her foot. Just look at the way she jumps and twirls...

Unless she's actually in Louisiana right now and has been for a long time now before the corona outbreak and we're getting old pics and videos with silly Louney captions.

Allegedly.

Tea Agree GIF by Wendy Williams

Broken bones heal in 6 weeks. It's been at least 2 months since she broke her foot. 

8 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Even if she broke her foot. Timeline of information we have been getting makes no sense.

Why? Just because she posted the picture of her in a cast and the video after we saw paparazzi pics of her in a boot? Why would they fake something like that? I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have posted those but only did it because of the crazy fan speculation after she was seen in a boot.

20 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Her photos and videos were all over the place. She was seen without a cast 2 days after she announced she broke her foot and can't come to ITZ crap.

She literally posted a video of herself "dancing" without her cast 2 days later.

Crazy fans seriously? You are calling fans crazy for speculation after everything that went down in 2019 ? Ur fave was literally locked in "asylum'' for 4 months because papa Spears didn't like her behaviour. Against her will may I say.

Fans here thought she had a miscarriage because she had red drops on her shoes, thought that she was cutting because she had lipstick test strips on her arm and many other ludacris stuff. Yes her fans are insane. :ohwut:

Just because the picture/videos werent posted in a time that makes sense doesnt say anything. we literally found out that she broke her foot when she was seen in a boot. Since you wear a boot after you wear a cast its possible that her foot was almost healed at that point. We dont even know how bad the injury was. Maybe it was just a fracture (a lot of people say they broke something when its fractured, also she literally said she tore her ankle ligament years back when it really was a minor sprain) So to me it makes sense  that she hurt her foot and when it was almost healed up she went outside in her boot and after seeing all the insane speculations she decided to post the video of her in hospital getting the cast and the video of her dancing.

If this was just about her not attending ITZ they could have just said that she has the flu and has to rest. Why make up an injury, have her walk around in a boot, get her foot in a cast, fake an injury video and then not even post them in the correct timeline?

• Like 3
6 hours ago, enAC said:

No, he isn't quarantining with Britney. Even before she went to Louisiana, he was already quarantining at his apartment in Westwood. She's back in California and he's still quarantining there. He posts everyday from his apartment, which is really far from where Britney lives. (And, she shouting out her ex-boyfriend...)

I'm starting to think something bad has happened between them :airpls:

I've wondered the same. Their prolonged distance is one thing, but between her JT shout out and dancing to "He Don't Love Me" for the umpteenth time..I just don't know.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, joanhs said:

Revocered: 5.087
Schools opened last week, Kindergardens are full again, People are going back to work, and we can be together just as long we are under 10 persons. 

Japan closed its schools again after reopening it because it ultimately got hundreds of new cases.

Opening middle schools and high schools is a terrible idea, these pupils can take care of themselves.