Britney recalls a scary childhood memory and how an angel intervened

Jordan Miller

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I've always been on the fence about who is posting. I'm leaning towards it being her for the most part, but with that being said why is Jaime Lynn all of a sudden commenting on everything? She never cared to before. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Because she's stuck at home like the rest of us? :whatitellu:

37 minutes ago, seandavid said:

TT6ykXI.jpg

From page 75 of Lynne's book!

33 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Can you post more highlights?  I remember there was a lot of misinfo about what is contained in this book. 

32 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Unfortunately this only strengthens the claim that anyone could have written the post :ipass:

32 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

So Lou is reading Lynne’s memoir huh?! 

just kidding, I think Britney’s posting these captions in the past months.... (I think) 

27 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Omg the way the receipts came through so fast :fran:

From the same book

content

I’m so sad, it’s hard to tell if Britney Spears is posing or Lou Taylor is. Because her Mom‘s book talks about this story. And Lou Taylor could of easily seen this in her book and decided to write that caption on her Instagram. And if Britney’s posting I feel bad for her that nobody believes it’s her. 

1 hour ago, seandavid said:

I finished Lynne's book Through The Storm recently and this encounter was definitely mentioned in the book!

Guess what manager arranged the publication of that book with her Christian circle of authors. Give ya a clue, ends in ‘ou’ 

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

If its Britney the one who's posting these captions (99% sure she isn't).

Than its game over. She is ruined for good

Why would Lou post this? Whats the benefit of it? I just don't understand:wonka:

Edit: just read some earlier posts. Ok, i dunno what to think anymore.

1 hour ago, Needleney said:

I just wouldn't understand why 'Lou' would made up such a random story like this and post it.

I still like to believe its actually Britney posting on her Instagram.

Right, but more than that…

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

brit sends whatever to lou and they post it for her

sometimes its brit caption sometimes they edit?

her instagram is a mess but whatever

Why would a business manager manage a client's social media? Stars have dedicated social media managers for that — or is that outdated thinking? Either way I don't see a woman with all these clients personally posting for her. Maybe she does but… I definitely can't see her writing all this for Brit. That just doesn't add up to me. Yeah, Britney's online voice has changed a lot but… idk.

1 hour ago, seandavid said:

TT6ykXI.jpg

From page 75 of Lynne's book!

Thank you! I knew I heard this story before in Lynne's book. Idk why it took you posting it for others to realize it.

Re: JL's response if she was indicating she'd never heard that story before, my mom has never heard some stories from when she was a baby/child. It's not a big deal.

Oh great. Now Lou is using Lynne’s book as a reference for personal stories.:chrissy: Nice try, Mz. Taylor. I mean it’s damn near word for word Lynne’s recount/writing. LOL!
And SMH at Jamie Lynn for (badly) acting like this is literally the first time she’s ever heard this story. 😒 :frenchy: Which then means that Jamie Lynn didn’t read her own mom’s book... or did she? :ponderney:

At the time Through The Storm was released there was some misinformation initially said about what topics Lynne would discuss in TTS. According to Lynne, Jamie Lynn loved the book. Receipts::whitneyshade:

Celebrity blogs were reporting that Britney and her brother, Bryan, had yet to read the book, but Jamie Lynn was thrilled with what she had read. Spears was quoted as saying: "Jamie Lynn loved the book. I started to cry because I told her, 'I wanted so much for you to like it.' And she got up and kissed me on the cheek and said, 'Mama, thank you so much.'" Spears also reportedly said that writing the book helped her mend her relationship with Britney.

I’m convinced now more than I was before that Jamie Lynn is in on the ruse. This explains her comments on “Britneys posts. Jamie Lynn is being used to vouch for the authenticity of “Britney’s” Instagram as if to convince the public it’s really Britney. Jamie Lynn knows who’s posting for Britney and why. IMO Jamie Lou is full of s**t!! 
Yeah I know I’m cynical af!! I have every right & reason to be as does everyone else who shares the same sentiment I do. I’m just over the mind games. They can pull that on Britney but we/the fans don’t have to buy into it. WE have a choice.

Source https://books.google.com/books?id=eOiunEB5ccMC&pg=PA75&lpg=PA75&dq=britney+spears+subway+jamie+lynn+new+york&source=bl&ots=f8vyzvmXsj&sig=ACfU3U1WZPDlWVeknm39rD0hJfER2bJ-7g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwitkIX1hO7oAhVlmeAKHRqPAvkQ6AEwFnoECAsQAQ#v=onepage&q=britney spears subway jamie lynn new york&f=false

Source - ABC News (legit MSM outlet)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/story%3fid=5817668&page=1

Archived