Britney recalls a scary childhood memory and how an angel intervened

Jordan Miller

• Leader

There's been a LOT of discussion regarding whether Britney is actually the one writing the captions on her Instagram posts. I personally think they're her. Including this one.

In her latest post, Britney takes a walk down memory lane and remembers a harrowing moment where her younger sister Jamie Lynn was in a bit of danger, bit was miraculously helped by a strange man, entity, angel. 

She even questions her faith in God.

"I have had moments in my life where I’ve questioned God big time ….. like "how the heck did that happen?!?!?” But I believe if we tell our stories of miracles …. one day we as people will start believing 💕 !!!!!"

"I have one miracle I would like to share today …. it happened when I lived in New York at age 8. We were so poor our bed literally came out of the wall !!!! The hallways were as long as your arm but we were happy somehow …. well anyways one day we went on the subway when my sister was 2. She was in a stroller and there was a very strange looking man standing beside my mom. I stood right next to her holding her arm so tight because I was afraid !!!!!! Well my mom pushed the stroller forward when the subway doors opened and the wheel got caught in between the cement and the subway car 😰 ….. we all froze !!!!!! I started crying as my mom was tugging on the stroller trying to get the wheel out …. she couldn’t do it so we started trying to take my sister out of the stroller but she was buckled in tight overhead and on the sides. All of a sudden the man that looked so scary came over and picked the whole thing up and put my sister down safely within two seconds !!!!!! We looked up and he was gone …. he disappeared in literally two seconds !!!!! I believe to this day he was an Angel in disguise 😇 …. a true miracle."

Jamie Lynn's reply:

wtf.jpg

godney.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a New Yorker, I will vouch for her. The gap between the subway car and the platform back in the 90s were big! I was always afraid of getting my foot slipped in between and stuck. If this is really her posting, I gotta say it Def was a miracle. 

If it isn't, and if it is Lou... I read on Twitter she mentioned in her latest IG post about miracles. So I'm kinda torn as to who really wrote this. 

Jamie Lynn's reply seems odd to me like this is the first time she's hearing this. How old is she and her parents have never shared this story at the dinner table atleast? Before I became a teen, I probably heard every story about me as a baby from my Mom a thousand times over lunch or while in the car together. :idkney:

• Content Curators
16 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Jamie Lynn's reply seems odd to me like this is the first time she's hearing this. How old is she and her parents have never shared this story at the dinner table atleast? Before I became a teen, I probably heard every story about me as a baby from my Mom a thousand times over lunch or while in the car together. :idkney:

yeah but if u think about it they never really got to grow up together and be able to share stories and sibling stuff like that

maybe they forgot

Archived