Britney recalls a scary childhood memory and how an angel intervened

Jordan Miller

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

That’s what I’m saying. She has to be somewhat in control of what she posts or like you said have an idea to what’s going to be posted. Unless they’re forcing her to post that stuff, but I don’t think this aspect of her life is that much of a conspiracy

Yeah precisely. She might not be 100% in control. But there's no way she doesn't have any idea at all:idkney:

I never saw an episode of Zoey 101. I'm more into That's so Raven at the time. :raven:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I thought that was a rumor?  It was not in the book, was it?  That was just a fake story prior to the book release, I thought.

It was definitely tabloids making stuff up...she does not mention this stuff at all. After reading the book, I looked up old articles that claimed that Lynne mentioned those things in her book, and all of those articles piggybacked off of a U.K. article that fabricated her losing her virginity at 14/doing ***** at a young age and other things that were just not true. People loved to bring the Spears family down and make money off of them. It's so infuriating! 

14 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yeah precisely. She might not be 100% in control. But there's no way she doesn't have any idea at all:idkney:

I never saw an episode of Zoey 101. I'm more into That's so Raven at the time. :raven:

Ok but we bout to have a problem here but then I remember Jimmy Lou today and like I can’t blame you :katycry: but the song still slays my existence :scalped:

2 hours ago, seandavid said:

It was definitely tabloids making stuff up...she does not mention this stuff at all. After reading the book, I looked up old articles that claimed that Lynne mentioned those things in her book, and all of those articles piggybacked off of a U.K. article that fabricated her losing her virginity at 14/doing ***** at a young age and other things that were just not true. People loved to bring the Spears family down and make money off of them. It's so infuriating! 

Thanks, I thought so!

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ok but we bout to have a problem here but then I remember Jimmy Lou today and like I can’t blame you :katycry: but the song still slays my existence :scalped:

Now that I think about it, i don't even know why i never bothered to watch that show. I was 15 then so I could've enjoyed it i guess. But I was busy with other shows I guess. :idkney:

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Whaaaaaa :gloriascary: I was obsessed with it and the theme song still slaps :lizzie: were you more into Unfabulous? source.gif

Actually the show ended before Jamie Lynn got pregnant 

but any chance of a revamp was down the drain :howdareyou:

but they got together in the end

what more could u ask for :katycry:

5 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Actually the show ended before Jamie Lynn got pregnant 

but any chance of a revamp was down the drain :howdareyou:

but they got together in the end

what more could u ask for :katycry:

She’s the only one that’s confirmed it. If I were in her shoes I wouldn’t want to blame it on my pregnancy either. It may not have been the nail in the coffin but it was definitely a deciding factor in not taking the storyline further. The ending was so messy and didn’t bring about any closure :imacat:

• Content Curators
28 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She’s the only one that’s confirmed it. If I were in her shoes I wouldn’t want to blame it on my pregnancy either. It may not have been the nail in the coffin but it was definitely a deciding factor in not taking the storyline further. The ending was so messy and didn’t bring about any closure :imacat:

OH WAIT now that I actually think about the ending episode ur right 

at least it wasn’t one of those ending episodes that aren’t an ending and make no sense like that so raven where it was just a random episode

15 hours ago, Needleney said:

I just wouldn't understand why 'Lou' would made up such a random story like this and post it. Just doesn't make sense AT ALL.

Did Lou and her posts ever make sense? :mattafact: This post screams "Lou" :martini:

14 hours ago, seandavid said:

TT6ykXI.jpg

From page 75 of Lynne's book!

Britney was never happy about that book. She wasn't endorsing it + back then she was in really bad terms with Lynne. and Lou was already in Lynne's and Jamie's life back then :nyschool: - so I think it's another proof that those posts and captions are Lou's ideas... :heresthetea:sorry I just don't trust Lou and others in Britney's life, don't hate on me :hideous:

1 hour ago, Livin4art said:

Britney was 10 when Jamie Lynn was born , so something here is not clicking ..... What's the tea Brit ....

Hmm maybe it's because Britney's birthday is in December. So when Jamie Lynn was born (April 1991) Britney was technically still 9, and she turned 10 in 1991 but in December :decisions:If I'm not wrong :)

Oh gosh I'm kind of defending Lou's captions ew :hideous:

1 minute ago, Lukass1896 said:

Hmm maybe it's because Britney's birthday is in December. So when Jamie Lynn was born (April 1991) Britney was technically still 9, and she turned 10 in 1991 but in December :decisions:If I'm not wrong :)

Oh gosh I'm kind of defending Lou's captions ew :hideous:

Yes jamielynn could be even 2 for all we know .... Still in a stroller but one thing is for sure Britney wasn't 8 because jamielynn didn't exist before Britney was 9 ..... I feel like Private investigator wtf :makeup:

Archived