Britney recalls a scary childhood memory and how an angel intervened

Jordan Miller

9 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Why would Lou post this? Whats the benefit of it? I just don't understand:wonka:

In my opinion it’s all for show. (I don’t understand how this is going over people’s heads. :nyheadache:) All Lou , the cship handlers, is trying to do is legitimize Britney’s Instagram, in order to con(vince) the fans and media that it’s actually Britney controlling her account and writing these often bizarre af captions. Videos and photos alone won’t cut it. JMO but people can buy into this (charade) if they want to.

ETA. This story/caption. If people believe that “personal” story is from Britney then they’ll be more likely to believe all the other captions is Britney, and the sometimes unflattering photos etc etc. Her team is in full control over Britney and her image including IG. I know what I say may sound far fetched to many. But truth is often stranger than fiction. 
This is the same damn fan base that up until 1 year ago thought things were okay behind the scenes involving her handlers and the cship. When me and a hand full of others over the years could see through the smoke and mirrors. But it took the majority of you all 11 years to wake up. Idk how much longer some of you will allow yourselves to fall for this stuff. Maybe another 11 years..??

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its Britney posting a good amount of the time, and the wording sounds just like her. I’m glad she shared it with us, it’s not too often she gives us little glimpse into her personal life and past. 
But it’s so bad that we as a fan base have to constantly guess and wonder if it is indeed B posting or not. The entire situation of her social media is weird. I’d like to know the process around her or “her” posting. Cuz if it’s not it’s sooooo strange. Like, a lot of famous people have a team for that, but Britney’s is especially bizarre. 

31 minutes ago, generation glory said:

In my opinion it’s all for show. (I don’t understand how this is going over people’s heads. :nyheadache:) All Lou , the cship handlers, is trying to do is legitimize Britney’s Instagram, in order to con(vince) the fans and media that it’s actually Britney controlling her account and writing these often bizarre af captions. Videos and photos alone won’t cut it. JMO but people can buy into this (charade) if they want to.

ETA. This story/caption. If people believe that “personal” story is from Britney then they’ll be more likely to believe all the other captions is Britney, and the sometimes unflattering photos etc etc. Her team is in full control over Britney and her image including IG. I know what I say may sound far fetched to many. But truth is often stranger than fiction. 
This is the same damn fan base that up until 1 year ago thought things were okay behind the scenes involving her handlers and the cship. When me and a hand full of others over the years could see through the smoke and mirrors. But it took the majority of you all 11 years to wake up. Idk how much longer some of you will allow yourselves to fall for this stuff. Maybe another 11 years..??

******* Lou ... she's just as bad a person as the people who allow this abuse.

The tactic is evident and it is evident that the conservatorship will last for another 12 years.

42 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I agree, truth IS stranger than fiction but I really do not see it that Lou would have the balls to post fake personal stories from Britney while she is home visiting her mother, who was suspicious of the IG activity prior. I just get the vibe that Britney is bonding with her family and posting this stuff, I even bet Jamie Lynn's daughter taught her how to photoshop those flowers into her picture the other day (which is now deleted).   Also, with the whole "tik tok", "snapchat" comment she made, I bet Jamie Lynn's daughter was schooling her on that stuff.  I just feel like these personal stories, funny pictures and the timing of them being while she is with her family in Louisiana - it all points to me that Britney had a good time being home, talked about life and is thinking about her past a little.  It happens to me when I go home for a trip as well. 

23 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I agree, truth IS stranger than fiction but I really do not see it that Lou would have the balls to post fake personal stories from Britney while she is home visiting her mother, who was suspicious of the IG activity prior. I just get the vibe that Britney is bonding with her family and posting this stuff, I even bet Jamie Lynn's daughter taught her how to photoshop those flowers into her picture the other day (which is now deleted).   Also, with the whole "tik tok", "snapchat" comment she made, I bet Jamie Lynn's daughter was schooling her on that stuff.  I just feel like these personal stories, funny pictures and the timing of them being while she is with her family in Louisiana - it all points to me that Britney had a good time being home, talked about life and is thinking about her past a little.  It happens to me when I go home for a trip as well. 

Well, I remind you that in the book they told something so intimate as that she lost her virginity at 14 years old.

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Jamie Lynn's reply seems odd to me like this is the first time she's hearing this. How old is she and her parents have never shared this story at the dinner table atleast? Before I became a teen, I probably heard every story about me as a baby from my Mom a thousand times over lunch or while in the car together. :idkney:

This is why idk how it can’t be Britney posting at least right now. Or is Jimmy Lou part of the gimmick too? Blink once if Lou got your phone source.gifok now blink twice if Lou hacked your insta4Rzo.gif :haha:

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This is why idk how it can’t be Britney posting at least right now. Or is Jimmy Lou part of the gimmick too?

Same. I know it's Lou most of the time but sometimes it can be Britney's idea. Not necessarily Britney's actually the one holding the phone but sometimes maybe it's her calling the shots. I don't believe she doesn't AT ALL. We literally just saw a video of her addressing Corona how many times? 2 or 3 times. :deserves:

Just now, Roxxy said:

Same. I know it's Lou most of the time but sometimes it can be Britney's idea. Not necessarily Britney's actually the one holding the phone but sometimes maybe it's her calling the shots. I don't believe she doesn't AT ALL. We literally just saw a video of her addressing Corona how many times? 2 or 3 times. :deserves:

That’s what I’m saying. She has to be somewhat in control of what she posts or like you said have an idea to what’s going to be posted. Unless they’re forcing her to post that stuff, but I don’t think this aspect of her life is that much of a conspiracy :yaknow:

Archived