The 'Controlling Britney Spears' Documentary

I know Britney wasn't a fan of these documentaries - but I honestly found it so harrowing listening to some of the behind-the-scenes people telling the stories of the things they've witnessed in the 'Controlling Britney Spears' documentary.

My friend just finished her book and I really wanted him to understand the severity of things a bit more - so was hoping to share a link to to this doc (and the Framing Britney Spears one too).... but I can;t find a single link online to it.

Hoping one of you guys can help me out - please message me if you know where I could find either one of those docs.

Thank you! :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cain

DM'd

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, BritLOVER said:

I know Britney wasn't a fan of these documentaries - but I honestly found it so harrowing listening to some of the behind-the-scenes people telling the stories of the things they've witnessed in the 'Controlling Britney Spears' documentary.

My friend just finished her book and I really wanted him to understand the severity of things a bit more - so was hoping to share a link to to this doc (and the Framing Britney Spears one too).... but I can;t find a single link online to it.

Hoping one of you guys can help me out - please message me if you know where I could find either one of those docs.

Thank you! :)

Get ad-block and watch it here 

BFLIX.TO

Edited by justhanging

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block