Britney recalls a scary childhood memory and how an angel intervened

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, Livin4art said:

Yes jamielynn could be even 2 for all we know .... Still in a stroller but one thing is for sure Britney wasn't 8 because jamielynn didn't exist before Britney was 9 ..... I feel like Private investigator wtf :makeup:

omg :umomg: you're right, "she" wrote in that caption that she was 8 :decisions: and when she was 8 Jamie Lynne wasn't even born :ohdear: a mess (as usual) :tiffsniffle:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Needleney said:

I just wouldn't understand why 'Lou' would made up such a random story like this and post it. Just doesn't make sense AT ALL.

I still like to believe its actually Britney posting 9/10 on her Instagram.

It could have just been Jamie Lynn telling Lou a story that Britney would likely remember (given how close Jamie Lynn and Lou are) and then Lou posting it as if it were Britney? Just a thought...

Regardless though, what a miracle indeed! :wow:

8 minutes ago, armrunner1998 said:

It could have just been Jamie Lynn telling Lou a story that Britney would likely remember (given how close Jamie Lynn and Lou are) and then Lou posting it as if it were Britney? Just a thought...

That makes it just even dumber that Jamie Lynn acts like she doesn't know the story. 

And sorry for kinda supporting JL, but I do not for one second believe she is on good terms with Lou. Her posts about Lou looks fake, her admiration is kiss-***-y, and I think she is just playing along to not start bigger problems. I think it's all part of a trick..

25 minutes ago, armrunner1998 said:

The minds of some Britney fans here are insane. Why on earth would Lou even take all this effort and write this all down on Britney's instagram pretending to be Britney? If it would have been a post for Lou's benefit i could understand (a story to promote The Zone for example), but this whole story does not make sense at all: why would Lou want to post this random story? Its all Britney herself, that's what it is.

I just don't understand why all those Britney fans think its all Lou behind her instagram. :calculating: 

41 minutes ago, Needleney said:

The minds of some Britney fans here are insane. Why on earth would Lou even take all this effort and write this all down on Britney's instagram pretending to be Britney? If it would have been a post for Lou's benefit i could understand (a story to promote The Zone for example), but this whole story does not make sense at all: why would Lou want to post this random story? Its all Britney herself, that's what it is.

I just don't understand why all those Britney fans think its all Lou behind her instagram. :calculating: 

It's because people with lots of followers can make money from Instagram. The more engagement (likes and comments) -> the more money / exposure :mhm: + as a celebrity is important to always posts new things to your social media profiles (that's why most famous people employ "social media managers" or whatever - to help them with that). The problem here is that Lou (or whoever is in charge of Britney's social media) is probably far more then just a manager... :decisions:

3 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

It's because people with lots of followers can make money from Instagram. The more engagement (likes and comments) -> the more money / exposure :mhm: + as a celebrity is important to always posts new things to your social media profiles (that's why most famous people employ "social media managers" or whatever - to help them with that). The problem here is that Lou (or whoever is in charge of Britney's social media) is probably far more then just a manager... :decisions:

Ofcourse, i know that.

Still, Britney has fingers herself. She can write posts. Ofcourse she has a team that once a while posts something to promote, but all the messy posts between are all Britney herself. Not Lou.

4 hours ago, Needleney said:

Ofcourse, i know that.

Still, Britney has fingers herself. She can write posts. Ofcourse she has a team that once a while posts something to promote, but all the messy posts between are all Britney herself. Not Lou.

No. Listen. I am pro c-ship in 2008-2009, I do get Britney maybe needs help. But suddenly, after 12 years, you really suddenly believe she changes her way of writing, acting, taking pictures, and videos?? Are you claiming THIS is the real and free Britney? 

51 minutes ago, joanhs said:

No. Listen. I am pro c-ship in 2008-2009, I do get Britney maybe needs help. But suddenly, after 12 years, you really suddenly believe she changes her way of writing, acting, taking pictures, and videos?? Are you claiming THIS is the real and free Britney? 

Ever thought about the fact that maybe Britney was more in control years ago? That every photo, announcement or letter from Britney was heavily checked on grammar and edited by her team to make her look better and more professional? Every management does those things. Thats why her writing was different before, cause it simply wasn't her writing style.

I personally think instagram these days is the first time and the only platform where they let Britney do and write whatever she wants.  Cause I simply don't believe her manager/team or whatever would write in such a childish, goofy way. I truly think most of the time its all Britney herself; we all know Britney is social awkward, very very goofy, childish and also full of sarcasm. She always have been this way. And its all reflected in those instagram posts. 

Think about it. I might be wrong, but this is my theorie about the changing in her writing style.

10 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Ever thought about the fact that maybe Britney was more in control years ago? That every photo, announcement or letter from Britney was heavily checked on grammar and edited by her team to make her look better and more professional? Every management does those things. Thats why her writing was different before, cause it simply wasn't her writing style.

I personally think instagram these days is the first time and the only platform where they let Britney do and write whatever she wants.  Cause I simply don't believe her manager/team or whatever would write in such a childish, goofy way. I truly think most of the time its all Britney herself; we all know Britney is social awkward, very very goofy, childish and also full of sarcasm. She always have been this way. And its all reflected in those instagram posts. 

Think about it. Thats my theorie about the changing in her writing style.

No YOU think about it. Her c-ship team is in the middle of a crisis, they could loose millions of dollars if the c-ship is ended. So they try in every way to make They are trying so hard to tarnish her legacy with everything they can. 

31 minutes ago, joanhs said:

No YOU think about it. Her c-ship team is in the middle of a crisis, they could loose millions of dollars if the c-ship is ended. So they try in every way to make They are trying so hard to tarnish her legacy with everything they can. 

Really?

I don't believe that her team is trying her to look bad with those instagram post. Her c-ship is extremely powerful, If they really wanna destroy here legacy or Britney herself, they can do way more powerful things than just those simply innocent instagram posts. Don't you think?

Also, wouldn't it be a suicide if they tarnish her legacy? Their own cash cow? In case they would win the case and continue the c-ship, they destroyed the "whole money maker business" the same time. Why would they wanne destroy her legacy and opening 'The Zone' the same time? Thats SUICIDE. That would be a little bit dumb if you ask me. 

I think NO ONE knows exactly what's going on.

I just want to say it's pointless to argue whether it's Britney posting or not, but at the same time I want to stress every celebrity has social media management. Ariana has it, Bieber has it, Cher has it. They clearly take care of their Twitter/Instagram by themselves, but surely there's someone behind them guiding them, maintaining a schedule, doing the technical work, whether in posting videos, trying to mince their words, etc. I'm pretty sure someone whose team is so controlling has an army of PR and social media managers (and we know because a few of them screwed up at times while logged to her accounts). So whenever Britney posts an ad in her new writing style, or something highly curated like her Twitter currently is... Well, as I said it's not worth it to tangle yourself into that, but it's something to keep in mind.

Guys if you are that set on this Lou person controlling her Instagram, unfollow her or stop reacting to the posts. If this is Britney posting all you guys are doing are spewing negativity and conspiracies as opposed to empathising with someone who just made themselves very vulnerable infront of the entire world. As much as I believe Britney is a prisoner under this conservatorship I don't think she or her fam would consent to someone calling them poor and having a hallway the size of an arm as Britney. 

All I ask is when the posts are intended for good and supposed to inspire in some way if you can't send positivity atleast just switch of the paranoia and conspiracy theories. :sneer:

23 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Guys if you are that set on this Lou person controlling her Instagram, unfollow her or stop reacting to the posts. If this is Britney posting all you guys are doing are spewing negativity and conspiracies as opposed to empathising with someone who just made themselves very vulnerable infront of the entire world. As much as I believe Britney is a prisoner under this conservatorship I don't think she or her fam would consent to someone calling them poor and having a hallway the size of an arm as Britney. 

All I ask is when the posts are intended for good and supposed to inspire in some way if you can't send positivity atleast just switch of the paranoia and conspiracy theories. :sneer:

Lynn wrote this story in her book "Trough the Storm".Brit just repite it.But I think Lynn wrote that the man looks like a homeless man or something.And he looks very scary and rude.

5 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

True! But why JL didn't know the story then not? Did she not read the book? But even when not, JL nearly died or could seriously be harmed. She must know it-I don´t think that she would forget about it.:xfactorlook:

Prooves have been posted in this thread. Lynne said Jamiy Lynn cried when she read the book.. Lynne calls it a story she would never forget - well we all know out parents stories they will never forget because they tell it over and over all the time.

Or, maybe there is a possibility Lynne made up the story in the book? I don't think so, but the posibility is there. 

Archived