Britney posts video dancing to Justin Timberlake's "Filthy," JT responds

27 minutes ago, Needleney said:

This is nonsense. For example, I also don't exactly know what year my first big break up was. 

Didn’t you know Britney wakes up every morning crossing off dates on a calendar to keep track of how many days have passed? :tbh:

I don’t even remember how long I was with each of my partners :orangu: Like it’s not even important??  What’s important is to remember the good things and the lessons learned. When you move on, you move on and minor details are sometimes impossible to remember.

• Like 1
  • Leader
11 hours ago, glorytotheworld said:

You guys the east coast/west coast rap feud is over.

Britney killing the corona virus with kindness.

Are Mariah and "I don't know her" from the block next?

I feel like this is an indication that she is finally healed... She finally forgave him!

She is living in the light!

She is a mother.

A sister.

An icon.

She is belinda...er, Britney Jean

oprah winfrey GIF

:meryl:

31 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Didn’t you know Britney wakes up every morning crossing off dates on a calendar to keep track of how many days have passed? :tbh:

I don’t even remember how long I was with each of my partners :orangu: Like it’s not even important??  What’s important is to remember the good things and the lessons learned. When you move on, you move on and minor details are sometimes impossible to remember.

Umm yes, that's what i was trying to say. :deserves: 

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, vinay said:

It's actually good that she wrote 20 years ago, imagine if she would have written 18 years 5 months 12 days ago😂😂 that would have been creepy, I don't understand why you guys are melting down over the 20 years ago part

cause they literally pick at everything :fruit:

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Honestly i would have thought it's her team editing the music to make her look controversial until i saw her lip syncing:gimmemoar:

And the fact that Sam, Jamie and even her bf Cade commented is making me believe now that these posts are actually her and maybe she just has an assistant to write these captions for her

And she really looks happy and kinda has that controversial look on her face too(Like yeah im dancing on a JT song what chu gonna do about it) :bparty:

she would never be this happy if she didn't like the Insta posts

• Like 1

Many of u need to get a ******* life, y’all are way to obsessed with this woman, not a single one of you know her personally, saying she’d never speak this way of an ex, how do u know, did she tell you?? People change, stop speaking for her as if u are her or a personal friend or a family member... YA’LL ARE NONE OF THOSE THINGS!!! 

• Like 4