Britney: "Reading all of the mean comments really hurts my feelings"

4 minutes ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

but to the ones that are, you make me sick.

...I want you and i'm hatin it. Got me lit like a candle stick. Get too hot when you touch the tip, i'm feelin it, I gotta getta grip, and it's drivin me crazy baby don't you quit. Can't get enough of it. You got me goin again baby you got me goin again. You make me sick~

:arianabye:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I don't get what her team would get out of faking this? 

This is a direct attack from Team CON against her fans. They want the GP to believe the pesky #freeBritney supporters are a big problem in her life so they can continue to “protect” her from the fans. 

Remember when Jamie argued in court that the free britney mob might try to kidnap her?  They want to discredit us and need her to look fragile. 

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, ****y said:

This is a direct attack from Team CON against her fans. They want the GP to believe the pesky #freeBritney supporters are a big problem in her life so they can continue to “protect” her from the fans. 

Remember when Jamie argued in court that the free britney mob might try to kidnap her?  They want to discredit us and need her to look fragile. 

she makes herself look fragile... behavior on the red carpets, interviews, tour appearance and ticks in 2018, her meet and greets + her weird talking on her IG videos (remember the one where she was cuddeling with Sam talking gibberish?) thats all her not her team.

Her fans act insane a lot of the time and the GP doesnt pay enough attention for them to care.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, G-unit said:

I’m starting to think it’s her posting lol.  What benefit would anyone in her team have in posting something like this?

ugh, if it is her, Brit, we aren’t making fun of YOU!  You do you babe.  Rock that bathing suit (which someone lied and told you was your grandmother’s lol).  You’re beautiful and we love you! <3

The more crazy she seems, the greater their hold on her that legitimizes their conservatorship.  She’s owned many white bikinis/swimsuits. “This goes for anyone...” was a fun insertion as it’s clearly  Lou trying to get the heat off her too.  

Just shut it down. Stop with the fake media posts.  You’re transparent and frankly disgusting for the way you try to ruin Britney’s image

• Like 2

Britney there are people who love you and miss you and wish you the best from our hearts.

Your real fans know you are a proud, strong person with a humble heart but also a rebel who will never stop fighting to get things your way. And you are gonna get it, because you are smart.

Maybe it's her writting, but keep in mind, when it's Britney, she always has a vibe and there's always a thought behind her actions, artistically speaking.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-05-at-9.43.33-AM.png

Posting sth a little bit off or more relaxed is probably because she finds a fun way to spend her time, but don't you ever underastimate her. She is the reason we all are here feeling that she is the only person who we turn into when we feel happy, stressed etc.

It's not because of her team, her choreographers, her writers, it's because she has it, whatever that 'it' is.

So Brit, if you ever feel , that some people hurt you saying those things keep in mind who you are.

It's sad state of things when a woman says she never owned a white bathing suit and 5 or 6 people who think they know better post pictures of her in a white bikini. 

A bikini and a bathing suit are two different things.

Lastly I'm just reading something about britney's team are shutting down the gay Male fans, well I'm not suprised as I can guess the people that think they know better are mainly gay males. The nasty kind as well. If you genuinely dont know what's going on with someone, you shouldn't comment nasty things. Even if that's not her words, thats still a good rule to live by.

Learn b****es x

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mtlinhares said:

It is NOT Britney. Do you really think someone who reads as much as her would write in such a way? On top of that, go back to the posts before Domination was cancelled and read the captions. It's completely different.

That’s what made me suspicious. Comparing the posts before this era is like night and day. Again, I am NOT saying people’s writing style doesn’t change but that’s my train of thought. 

I feel bad that her feelings are hurt, though. I enjoy her being back on Instagram and sharing with us. And I’m glad she’s taken solace in yoga. 

12 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This post actually feels very humble and nice. It sucks that you expect her to be always a cheery happy person with zero feelings whatsoever. Don’t confuse her being humble with being a ******* doormat. She really can’t win huh? 

Her closet is probably bigger than your house. How can she possibly remember every ******* thing she owns???? 

Why? Why do you people can’t comprehend that reading the comments hurt her?? She is not a ******* robot. The comments on her posts are always so harsh and most people are always mocking her. It’s natural that she gets hurt, she’s not made out of metal, she’s a human being.

Can you just stop? :ineedthetruth: Calm down or something. :joanne: Why are you defending Britney's Instagram handlers so bad? Britney would never write something like that and she would never victimize herself like this. If you were "real" Britney fan you would know that. :mhm: Even in For The Record Britney said that she HATES being seen as a victim and she HATES when people are acting like one. Oh and most comments under "Britney's posts" on Instagram are positive. :beynah: There is only a few percent negative ones. So I don't understand this whole situation. Britney would never focus only on those few negative ones. Thank you :bedtime:

And I don't think that any of us ever went to Britney's Instagram and left one negative or rude comment. Sometimes we can be brutally honest in here, but as real Britney fans we would never comment something mean under Britney's post. :holduplisten::bedtime:

• Like 2