Britney: "Reading all of the mean comments really hurts my feelings"

13 hours ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

if it was really her being controlled, I wouldn't like to have ANY photo taken anymore...

Well she’s already put her foot down by refusing to perform or make public appearances. But she’s human and probably can’t resist some of the “rewards” she presumably receives for going along with Lou & co’s plans (ie the IG videos)

• Like 1

I'm all for defending her, but this is not her. 
THis is to make her look bad.
"It's not nice buhuhu", I wrote "it's not nice to lie, you said that swimsuit was your grandmothers!!"
Come on!  Real britney would have made a video or whatever. How the **** can she in a few days go from "It's cool to make people uncomftable" to "buuhuu, you hurt my feelings!!".
This topic has a point:  

ANd how can she not make a statement about her son saying nasty things about her father??

• Like 1

This ****s me off because it’s totally not her. It’s Lou and whoever else on her team who are sick of the abuse. It also irritates me when people say “Britney wrote on Instagram” 

BRITNEY DOES NOT HAVE INSTAGRAM 

We aren’t mad at her personally we are mad as fans that we are getting fed bull**** from the once so amazing Britney Spears. How the hell did things turn out like this. Britney’s life really couldn’t have got any worse imo. It’s sad