Britney: "Reading all of the mean comments really hurts my feelings"

9 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

People who have been a fan of Britney for a long time, we know that she has never been victimized, defended or justified ... It is simply not she who wrote that post.

Is the same as last year with the Skinny as a needle video.

If it's really her, it's very sad that she gets to read those comments, but is even sadder that she simply decides to ignore all the positive ones. Or even worse, to think that Instagram followers == her fans.

Playing the victim is so off-character of her, unless being isolated has started to affect her perception of things. I feel like if she was surrounded of real friends, first of all, she wouldn't even be reading Instagram comments and even less commenting about how much it hurts her. And I'm not even talking about Primeney when I say she sounds different, think about 2013ney, 2014ney, 2016ney, do you really see that Britney saying this kind of things? 2017ney singing Something to Talk About?

• Like 5

@JordanMiller @Roxxy

we should make (and it should be mainpaged) a mega thread with just kind comments for her, and you should publish it and share it until she or they read it, so they know what her true fans really think of her, and what we wish and how much we love her, and they need to stop with that bs that only haters write on her social media :lemmetellu:

or maybe a hashtag of #WeLoveYouBritney or something :beynah:

We love you Britney Spears :lessons:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Is the same as last year with the Skinny as a needle video.

If it's really her, it's very sad that she gets to read those comments, but is even sadder that she simply decides to ignore all the positive ones. Or even worse, to think that Instagram followers == her fans.

Playing the victim is so off-character of her, unless being isolated has started to affect her perception of things. I feel like if she was surrounded of real friends, first of all, she wouldn't even be reading Instagram comments and even less commenting about how much it hurts her. And I'm not even talking about Primeney when I say she sounds different, think about 2013ney, 2014ney, 2016ney, do you really see that Britney saying this kind of things? 2017ney singing Something to Talk About?

She has never played the card of being a victim, she has never cared about her image, she has never been a wasteful person, I understand what you mean., I am almost sure that she is not the one who writes those publications ... and yes, she has been isolated from the real world for 12 years.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

@JordanMiller @Roxxy

we should make (and it should be mainpaged) a mega thread with just kind comments for her, and you should publish it and share it until she or they read it, so they know what her true fans really think of her, and what we wish and how much we love her, and they need to stop with that bs that only haters write on her social media :lemmetellu:

I'm down.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

@JordanMiller @Roxxy

We trended #BritneyIsBeautiful on twitter just weeks before and that was, well :gagasmile:

I don't think Britney has had complete control over her instagram since Free Britney has started. I think Lou frequently posts in there to try to show how "easily" Britney is influenced by comments, thus cementing her "mental unstability". People were posting mean things about Britney waaaaaaaaaaay before "she" started speaking up about it. As a matter of fact, Britney's tagged photos were a mean, mean place for a long time. "She" only started to call out "mean comments" when a certain narrative needed to be pushed.

Let's not be so easily fooled here.

• Like 3

It could either mean:

- She never actually OWNED a white bathing suit (she may have worn many but never actually owned them)

- She forgot about them (which is likely given that she's on certain meds that can affect her memory - I have relatives who had similar issues; she also has been in interviews many times not recalling certain things).

- It's not her writing it.

I guess we'll never know!  Either way, people are mean and disgusting and I do believe whether she writes them or not, she definitely can read them since both her and people close to her have smartphones.

• Like 2