Britney: "Reading all of the mean comments really hurts my feelings"

44 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I’m starting to think it’s her posting lol.  What benefit would anyone in her team have in posting something like this?

The reason that horse-faced witch Robin wrote that caption is so the media outlets can pick up on it and continue to write negative stories about Britney.

like this:jpuvQbG.png

• Like 5

This post is actually really sad. I mean, if Britney is writing this, then she does have a point. With everything going on in the world, and especially in light of a particular TV presenter’s death, the least we can do is to be kind to one another. Although I am also well aware that some people may be concerned for her, which is understandable given her situation right now. 

I don’t think it helps that she leaves the comments on though, and I think she/Lou/whoever should turn them off for her posts. 

4 minutes ago, ****y said:

The reason that horse-faced witch Robin wrote that caption is so the media outlets can pick up on it and continue to write negative stories about Britney.

like this:jpuvQbG.png

what the actual **** is this article?

• Like 1

The white bathing suit comment is so strange...She's been seen wearing white bathing suits for years and she seems to think she doesn't own any. If this is her, that comment is really scary...What did they do to her? Shock therapy? It messes with your memories etc. And if it isn't her, they are definitely trying to skew the public's perception. Honestly , I have been avoiding everything Britney cause it's heartbreaking to watch. I am honestly worried about her, everything that is happening to her is wrong on so many levels. I am praying for her 'cause she deserves better and she deserves to be happy. I urge all her fans to not post any negative remakes on her page.Be kind

• Love 1
  • Like 8
1 minute ago, Isla said:

what the actual **** is this article?

And watch how the “fan” who made that comment doesn’t get sued. Meanwhile if you question why comments are getting deleted, they’ll take you to court. But only if you are a gay male. 

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You folks still believe that's Britney posting

I think you should really stop about that "lou conspiracy" thing that she manages all of her accounts, it's annoying and it's NOT an excuse to constantly mocking and questioning about britney's mental health.:umok:

13 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

If it is really Britney that is managing the account, why doesn't she ever respond to her fans on social medias? Like she could reply to some comments, it's so weird.. It's like she's present but not present 

could you tell me at least 5 celebrities who reply comments on ig and answers dm? :bedtime: Does billie eilish or justin bieber not use their instagram because they do not respond to their messages? doesn't make any sense, does it?:schoolingtime:

also, why would she? most of you only comment mean things or about the free britney movement lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Oxic said:

I think you should really stop about that "lou conspiracy" thing that she manages all of her accounts, it's annoying and it's NOT an excuse to constantly mocking and questioning about britney's mental health.:umok:

could you tell me at least 5 celebrities who reply comments on ig and answers dm? :bedtime: Does billie eilish or justin bieber not use their instagram because they do not respond to their messages? doesn't make any sense, does it?:schoolingtime:

also, why would she? most of you only comment mean things or about the free britney movement lol

Rihanna, Ariana Grande, Cardi B, Taylor Swift and a lot of others often respond to comments

whether it's them or their team doesn't really matter, but it's just a good thing to do if you want to create the illusion of maintaining contact with your fans, it wouldn't hurt... 

They post comments on fan edits/memes too, search for Rihanna clapbacks on google 

• Like 1

If Britney truly wrote that, she should have learned a long time ago not to read/pay attention to mean or impertinent comments written online or in tabloids... (It was much worse in 2007!)

Britney's so sheltered, overprotected, we can't even tell what the full truth is.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Girl u probably work for tristar

no ones mocking Britney, you con artist. We mock Lou bc it’s obvious these captions are not 100% Britney. We’re questioning Britney’s FREEDOM.

what exactly is YOUR motivation here? To keep Britney in the conservatorship? Girl bye 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
30 minutes ago, Oxic said:

:blol:

You're kidding, right? Not only on Instagram but on Twitter as well. A lot of celebrities respond to their comments. Not all the time. But they do. Fact is, yes, celebrities do respond to their fans on social media. Do you even have Instagram?

• Love 1
  • Like 6

any1 who posts that should be more prepared. fans r pros they know everything about their idol. u can't just say i never owned my grandmas white bathsuite. r u kidding me. i don't think it Britney but if she is i am trully sorry we hurt her feelings by saying that. other than that i like all of her red and white background photos-they look nice

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Her entire way of talking has changed so I have no problem believing that her writing style has changed. Also she has proven several times on camera that her memory is bad. I don't get what her team would get out of faking this? 

Control. Simple.

They’re not idiots. It’s not hard to make a caption read as “real” by just adding some “personal details”. Funny that a number of these details in these captions are incorrect. 

Lou wants to control the narrative as shown by the suing fans and paying outlets like tmz and e! to lie for team conservatorship on a daily basis.

• Like 2