Britney: "Reading all of the mean comments really hurts my feelings"

Britney girl I love you and I will never say something hurtful about you in my social media. But let’s be honest girl your Instagram is a nightmare, you’re not receiving hate for yourself. You’re receiving hate because your pictures are currently horrible and eveeybody knows you can do better. This is Instagram girl step up ur game :disappointed: like seriously stop sabotaging yourself.

And the fact that his boyfriend can’t let her know this is....tragic where is the love ?

• Like 1

Personally, I think it's definitely not her writing. I could always be wrong but if things hurt your feelings so much turn off the comments and maybe don't do things that spark those comments. It doesn't mean you're letting the world run your life. By all means do what you want, but if I continually covered my eyes in black and never brushed my hair, looked unkempt...everyone in my life would have something to say about it. Literally everyone...my parents, my friends, employers. It doesn't mean they are bullying me, they are reflecting the truth in how I present myself. I understand people can probably be cruel to Britney and i HATE that. I never want her to experience that, however she 100% needs someone in her life to tell her the TRUTH or get her some real help. I'm not saying conservatorship style help but she does need some type of guidance. If this is truly how she wants to live and look, by all means go ahead and do it. But with that kind of freedom, it takes the maturity to accept the response to your choices, and that goes for all of us not exclusive to Britney. 

• Like 7

real housewives GIF by Slice

I am just so confused. I just can't understand how someone can be held a "slave", "hostage" whatever in 2020! 2020!! 🤷🏽‍♂️

The only thing that comes to mind is that the court system is as corrupt af. 

Yesterday I was lying in bed and thinking about Britney being free, actually going indie and releasing an album with self written material and in her natural deeper voice. It was such a sweet fantasy. 

She was even doing insta lives where she explained everything that happened in the last 10 years. 

I know... it's probably never gonna happen but hey, I can dream... 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, YoungOne said:

Britney girl I love you and I will never say something hurtful about you in my social media. But let’s be honest girl your Instagram is a nightmare, you’re not receiving hate for yourself. You’re receiving hate because your pictures are currently horrible and eveeybody knows you can do better. This is Instagram girl step up ur game :disappointed: like seriously stop sabotaging yourself.

And the fact that his boyfriend can’t let her know this is....tragic where is the love ?

I highly condemn the attitude of 'This is Instagram, step up ur game'. If you don't like somebody's content, UNFOLLOW THEM.

Nobody should have to adhere to the superficial standards that people impose upon social media.

We know that Britney wants to be a regular person, she doesn't give a **** about looking a certain way and wants to post the content that she wants to post. LET THE WOMAN LIVE. She's a human being and she's clearly trying to find peace within herself and share that journey with her actual fans.

People flex on Instagram to give a false illusion of their lives and for what? For others to compare their own lives and develop insecurities within themselves and mental issues.

If you have a problem with her Instagram, that's on you and your own inner issues.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Nickey said:

It sucks that you're trying to find excuses for Lou Taylor trying to be Britney and you didn't even notice that everytime there's something new on Britney's ig, new stuff appears on Lou's account as well. And this is just one little detail about this situation. Or you're just like, blind and take the bait team cship is giving you.  What is the purpose of the freeBritney hashtag in your avi then? :ineedthetruth:

Image saying that I find excuses for Loucifer LMAO :blol: when I’ve been incredibly outspoken against those ******* devils.

You are so blinded though that you don’t even listen when Britney says the comments hurt her and that she is sad. 

1 hour ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I highly condemn the attitude of 'This is Instagram, step up ur game'. If you don't like somebody's content, UNFOLLOW THEM.

Nobody should have to adhere to the superficial standards that people impose upon social media.

We know that Britney wants to be a regular person, she doesn't give a **** about looking a certain way and wants to post the content that she wants to post. LET THE WOMAN LIVE. She's a human being and she's clearly trying to find peace within herself and share that journey with her actual fans.

People flex on Instagram to give a false illusion of their lives and for what? For others to compare their own lives and develop insecurities within themselves and mental issues.

If you have a problem with her Instagram, that's on you and your own inner issues.

Best comment I’ve read in a while. But sadly not a lot of people understand this.

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Same, same, same. :mhm:

You can't judge someone's love for you on the basis of because s/he tells you (or not) that your Instagram feed sucks.

I have some friends and family too who have, like, questionable posts and taste in general. And lemme tell you, I will never tell them that their feed is a mess or that they are a mess or that that is the ugliest effing skirt I have ever seen - even if mine is obviously better, like, obviously. It's called respect. Don't gauge their love based on their opinion of your Instagram feed. People like what they likeIF in the future we are faced with the reality that it is indeed Britney behind everything, I won't care that her photos are sooo low quality. I don't care. And we all shouldn't care. Because we love the person.

And flip the station, change the channel.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Control. Simple.

They’re not idiots. It’s not hard to make a caption read as “real” by just adding some “personal details”. Funny that a number of these details in these captions are incorrect. 

Lou wants to control the narrative as shown by the suing fans and paying outlets like tmz and e! to lie for team conservatorship on a daily basis.

if it was really her being controlled, I wouldn't like to have ANY photo taken anymore...

Mmmm...i read this and I said “love u but just worry about you” and thats the truth. I’ve never said mean things in the comments but some folks are vile. 

I really don’t think Britney said this...i think Britney & Co care about what everyone else thinks more than what Britney thinks herself. Britney don’t give a **** lol. She has said it many times in the past. Its a good PR move LOU! Post bad pics of britney and get hateful comments then post a pity party quote and get everyone to feel bad. People are already talking about how concerning Brits IG posts are anyway. I really think Britney doesn't use social media and I believe shes unbothered by the state of career. Her team is just trying to salvage whats left and they’re doing an awful job. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Why? Why do you people can’t comprehend that reading the comments hurt her?? She is not a ******* robot. The comments on her posts are always so harsh and most people are always mocking her. It’s natural that she gets hurt, she’s not made out of metal, she’s a human being.

Most of the comments are mainly positive most of the time

She's under an illegal conservatorship where she has no rights or control over anything.  

With that being said, why are folks thinking that's Britney posting

That's most likely the old hag stalker Lou Taylor or her employees posting as Britney.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Best comment I’ve read in a while. But sadly not a lot of people understand this.

Unfortunately too many people have been sucked up into the narcissistic culture that has become social media. That's why it's so important to take a step back from time to time and ground yourself, the internet is a wild place and we created it.

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

People like what they likeIF in the future we are faced with the reality that it is indeed Britney behind everything, I won't care that her photos are sooo low quality. I don't care. And we all shouldn't care. Because we love the person.

This is literally it to a T!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just because one person doesn't like something doesn't mean it's wrong for another person. Everybody has their unique tastes, ways of communicating, etc. It's what makes the world ever so... interesting?

The only thing that will ALWAYS be wrong is thinking that K Fed is a good human being. :akii:

• Like 2

I see a lot of people just joking about this and saying "It's Lou so who cares what they comment" and that makes no sense to me. Maybe nobody taught you this, but two wrongs don't make a right. You hate Lou for being a mean person, but you're going to be mean back to her? And if this is Britney, then so much for calling yourselves "fans". Grow up and stop calling people names on the internet. I know not all of you are like this ofc, but to the ones that are, you make me sick.

3 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

This is literally it to a T!!

I spilled. :mcry:

5 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just because one person doesn't like something doesn't mean it's wrong for another person. Everybody has their unique tastes, ways of communicating, etc.

Absolutely. I will giggle for a tiny bit, sure. But it will never be in any way be a hindrance to my relationship with a person. I only care about their intellect and as long as their taste doesn't affect me, it's totally fine. I care more about the person, really. Because I care for him/her. :mhm:

7 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

It's what makes the world ever so... interesting?

...and fresh. You forget "fresh". :mhm:

8 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

The only thing that will ALWAYS be wrong is thinking that K Fed is a good human being.

:blol:

i - :arianabye:

• Like 1