Britney: "Reading all of the mean comments really hurts my feelings"

I just don't feel it's Britney. She's a good, humble and honest person, while that caption is pure pretentious whining. And I wonder why the hell it was posted, what for? They want to pretend like her ig is personal? So lame. Go find another hobby, Loucifer :umwtf:

• Like 3
7 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

So much for not owning a white bathing suit before :ineedthetruth:

Image result for britney spears bathing suit

Unless she's refering to a swimsuit that is :letitburn:

How can she possibly remember every single article of clothing she has ever owned? Sometimes I don’t remember what I have in my closet and my closet probably is 5% of her closet’s size.

Just now, Nickey said:

I just don't feel it's Britney. She's a good, humble and honest person, while that caption is pure pretentious whining. And I wonder why the hell it was posted, what for? They want to pretend like her ig is personal? So lame. Go find another hobby, Loucifer :umwtf:

This post actually feels very humble and nice. It sucks that you expect her to be always a cheery happy person with zero feelings whatsoever. Don’t confuse her being humble with being a ******* doormat. She really can’t win huh? 

5 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You mean either Lou Taylor or her workers turned off the comments 

Why? Why do you people can’t comprehend that reading the comments hurt her?? She is not a ******* robot. The comments on her posts are always so harsh and most people are always mocking her. It’s natural that she gets hurt, she’s not made out of metal, she’s a human being.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This post actually feels very humble and nice. It sucks that you expect her to be always a cheery happy person with zero feelings whatsoever. Don’t confuse her being humble with being a ******* doormat. She really can’t win huh? 

It sucks that you're trying to find excuses for Lou Taylor trying to be Britney and you didn't even notice that everytime there's something new on Britney's ig, new stuff appears on Lou's account as well. And this is just one little detail about this situation. Or you're just like, blind and take the bait team cship is giving you.  What is the purpose of the freeBritney hashtag in your avi then? :ineedthetruth:

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2KYdgyAsLv/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

What a liar Lou M, Taylor and all the people who agree and are complicit in this crime.

Unfortunately I live in Europe and have been locked up in my house for 4 days...we still have to be at least 2 weeks, due to coronavirus.

I've always thought about his situation, but now I can't imagine what it will be like to be locked up for 12 years, but especially what it will be like to be locked up with abusive people like her father, Lou M. Taylor, Larry, his/her security team and especially being in the distance with the people she loves the most, her children.
It is emotionally scary, but I imagine it must be more scary and cruel when you are given medications for undiagnosed illnesses and the press humiliates and manipulates your situation for the benefit of your abusers and nobody helps you.
My absolute respect and admiration for her.
Hopefully it will end soon, hopefully there will be justice, hopefully her father, Larry, Lou M. Taylor, his/her entire team, his/her public relations, also known as Jeff, Andrew Wallett, his/her lawyers and all the people. involved in this ... end up in jail.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, G-unit said:

I’m starting to think it’s her posting lol.  What benefit would anyone in her team have in posting something like this?

ugh, if it is her, Brit, we aren’t making fun of YOU!  You do you babe.  Rock that bathing suit (which someone lied and told you was your grandmother’s lol).  You’re beautiful and we love you! <3

sooooo much things in the court

'she can't even stand some comments about her pictures, she feels insecure, and the Internet is wayyyyyy worse on her than instagram comments'

and the credibility lol, it's definitely not her, all the free Britney comments remain unseen, let alone those about her mental health, but she'd answer about a bathing suit? her 'grandmas' even though it's been bought on a modern website?

nah seems off.

& @DoSomething954 : why turning her comments off? excuse me but posting 18 times the same picture in a questionable quality gives an 'off' vide, and I do see why people are worried about her with all those past events. and the critiques have not been that harsh, just about her panda-makeup/

moreover: once again, Britney doesn't write like that. she's straight-forward: this kinda punctuation she wouldn't use it back then, why would she now? and she doesn't seem to evolve style-wise, when you're in your 30s you don't wear the same clothes as the past decade, and she used to be an it-girl concerning that, I'm quite shocked that she's wearing this kinda clothes, as if she didn't have access to the real world, that has new style-features

1. she's been wearing a white bathsuit

2. the punctuation & expression makes her look... quite dumb

3. 15 same pictures w/ a red background

4. captions unrelated 

=> that is gold again her case in court. gold. you can get so much from these posts w/ competent lawyers. even if a ton of women have a way worse instagram, and remain out of a conservatorship, you know that when it comes to money, suddenly US authorities are rigorous and concerned.

I don't know what to believe. 

She said "There are a lot of mean things on the internet" in I Am Britney Jean, so the overuse of the word "mean" here makes sense to me :decisions:

But at the same time this could easily be Lou

I wish it was a video of her talking about it instead of this long caption :jlostare:

• Like 2