Britney: "Reading all of the mean comments really hurts my feelings"

I’m starting to think it’s her posting lol.  What benefit would anyone in her team have in posting something like this?

ugh, if it is her, Brit, we aren’t making fun of YOU!  You do you babe.  Rock that bathing suit (which someone lied and told you was your grandmother’s lol).  You’re beautiful and we love you! <3

• Haha 1
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I’m starting to think it’s her posting lol.  What benefit would anyone in her team have in posting something like this?

ugh, if it is her, Brit, we aren’t making fun of YOU!  You do you babe.  Rock that bathing suit (which someone lied and told you was your grandmother’s lol).  You’re beautiful and we love you! <3

1 minute ago, PlayboiMommy said:

So much for not owning a white bathing suit before :ineedthetruth:

Image result for britney spears bathing suit

It’s funny because this is probably the most suspicious  I’ve been that a post was actually her. 🤨 It’s… odd… whether it’s her or not. Sometimes — even with the odd punctuation — it does seem as if it’s her. But that has always struck me as strange, even though people can possibly change the way they write and stuff in a decade or two. And I’m no conspiracy theorist or whatever. 

We can’t really take the “never owned a white bathing suit before” comment to heart, though. She has shown in on-screen interviews that she doesn’t recall things very well. 

• Like 7

She should turn her comments off. It’s probably not doing any good if she is the one posting and reading what people are saying. To me, some of her posts come off strange, but it is her feed. And I do believe most fans are genuinely concerned or want to make sure she’s not being mistreated, but people are probably just making her feel worse about herself by asking if she needs help under every single post. 

The “never having worn a white swimsuit“ part is interesting because she’s worn white bathing suits before and even so, it’s not like she hasn’t had the means to ever buy one. I don’t get why that would be a big deal for a literal millionaire? But that’s what makes Britney, Britney and we gotta love her!

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, northfacing said:

Y'all are cruel, heartless and mean. She has very clearly asked for her fans to be nicer towards her, especially in her insta comments, and obviously here too, but instead of respecting her and her wishes, y'all go on and on with judging her appearance, her words, every single thing she posts and all this conspiracy garbage. JUST BE ******* NICE. It's not hard. She's a human. Y'all seem to forget this incredibly basic fact.

I literally said I’m not a conspiracy theorist. And a glimpse at my responses to these kinds of threads highlights that.

Idk. Maybe the overwhelming negativity is clouding my view. Because I’ve long believed it was her posting. And it does make me feel bad that her feelings are hurt. But what I said was not demeaning Britney as a human. And I’ve never gotten on her and slammed her appearance. I look forward to her photo shoots. It’s exciting to see her instead of just seeing memes and book covers, although that can be interesting too. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

I still don't believe this is Britney. She has written many things from her blogs, to other IG posts, and she doesn't use this punctuation. She reads a lot, and it shows when she is actually composing a post herself.  She is more intelligent than this post gives off. 

:trash:

This. 

Plus, they would never give her a platform to reach 24 million people instantly.

• Like 4