Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain On Me" music video (watch + comment party)

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Body ache said:

She was serving choreo, looks, and budget. Her blue dress is iconic. Bye.:gagacrash:Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears - Find & Share on GIPHY

Ofc it was iconic and so much better than make me 

but I just think some of her other mvs are better 

id rather have this as the first single than make me 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

The video, I like it!
I´m not gonna lie, I felt there was some plot missing, I was expecting Gaga to follow the colors album story or something... 

BUT... Those visuals, those looks, the dance...:unreal::unreal::unreal:   just GREAT!!.. the fact an A-LIST collaborator as Ariana actually learned all the choreography in a world where pop artist just send green screen videos to be added during edition!.. this really show how this is a team effort.  

well done gurlsss!! :kisses2all:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Lady Gaga, “Hey is Ari there?” She says timidly as she feels not “worthy” of her presence (wtf?) 

Ari, “Yiip” 

“wanna make a bang bang video using your scrapped song from the Charlie’s flop soundtrack?” 
Ari, “I got it! Bang Bang but Gaga and no chorus.” 
two minutes later... 

Ari “All done!” 
Gaga “okay now lets leave it for 2 years so they think it took a lot of creativity to make it” 

Ari, “Thank u, next” 

whyyyyyyyy Gaga why 

After many listens I feel I would automatically like the song if she had just held singing rain under neath the instrumentals. Even that just THAT would have made this not sound like Calvin Harris is doing double features instead of the plain old one at a time pop star collaboration. 14 songs remain Gaga, 

all I hear is Gypsy and GUY for some reason with Ariana grande playing in the back ground. She has a smooth voice but the way she pronounces words while singing to me make them emotionless...  fan card where’d you go? 

• Love 1

I really like their video ! I listened to the song without video this morning and was not impress but with the visual I really like it. Arianna is so pretty :makeitrain:

I really like the vibe of this video, it's really cool. I think it's my fav era from Gaga since The Fame. It's really cool ! Kinda bumped that her concept doesn't tell a story. It would have been really cool to have a bit of story line with each video. I hope there's more to come from this album ! Really enjoying it ! :clap:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block