Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain On Me" music video (watch + comment party)

ok first thing i noticed was the beat of the song is a ripoff of heavily inspired by Kylie Minogue's Love At First Sight

I do like the song, it's good I have to admit, although I agree with the others that the lack of a chorus is a big problem and such an annoying trend in today's pop music that we've been plagued with since 2015.

won't be supporting tho because i think they're both annoying 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

It's just like Stupid Love where i'm not totally blown away but I still like it. i'd still prefer the B sides of an A lister than to listen to bops from an irrelevant D list platinum selling artist. So i'm just grateful for this song. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Me when the (lack of) chorus drops and they go RAIN... ON... ME! ---> :barbie:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 3/3/2020 at 8:20 AM, JordanMiller said:

Lady Gaga's new single, "Rain On Me," featuring Ariana Grande, is out now! Listen to it below:

They also filmed a music video for it. That drops at 10 am on Friday.

It's worth mentioning that a bit of the song leaked onto the Internet weeks ago. 

In her recent interview with Paper, Gaga teased the collab.

Here's an excerpt:

Chromatica drops May 29th.

gaga-ariana.jpg.a78665d9f7cbf632f665a9cb5e1fd64d.jpgRelated:

I expected more and to use a cause(two even) so shamelessly even before your song inevitably (try to  PLUG a record) might  connect to it... there are more responsible and respectable ways to sell a record. If the contest came after the release it would have been REAL. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Gaga fans are odd at time, isn't this precisely what many of them have asked for? Gaga somewhat going back to her electro pop roots? I personally LOVE it, she has incorporated her past sound and even improved it. Not to mention how Ariana's vocals really add up to the song. This album will slay tbh. Im so excited about the Blackpink song

• Love 2

It's not terrible, but extremely basic for someone like Gaga. Had the same feeling with Stupid Love.

I don't understand how Katy Perry and Gaga released such weak dated songs recently. 

Burns co-produced the track. Even tho mm by Britney it's not one of her masterpieces, I have to say It sounds way more interesting, with good details and interesting flow than rain on me.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

it probably hard too be famous...i'm sure...probably  way worse THAN any one else in the world...i'm sure..women and children and men and boys starve...get trafficked...*****.... I didn't go to the same high school as Paris or grow up rich like ARI but i think they are a little disillusioned to the themes they are trying to speak too and its quite shameful! At this point you've become the MONSTER

On 5/18/2020 at 12:40 PM, OnlyFacts said:

I really hope this flops. Ariana is becoming overexposed and needs to give us a proper break to miss her. Gaga hasn’t done it for me since she sold BTW for 99 cents...I stopped respecting her after that 💩 

Beyonce No GIFDanny Devito No GIFNo Way Smile GIF by Get Out Movie

Then why not get mad and lose your respect for taylor when she asked her fans to buy 13 physical copies of Reputation to get a special tour ticket?

1 hour ago, monkeystar88 said:

it probably hard too be famous...i'm sure...probably  way worse THAN any one else in the world...i'm sure..women and children and men and boys starve...get trafficked...*****.... I didn't go to the same high school as Paris or grow up rich like ARI but i think they are a little disillusioned to the themes they are trying to speak too and its quite shameful! At this point you've become the MONSTER

:cackling: u ok?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block