Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain On Me" music video (watch + comment party)

Just now, Britney'sBish said:

It's very on trend, but I don't know how I feel about it?

It sounds like it's a song that Dua Lipa could have scrapped.

I thought the same tbh.. i was like, this is very Future Nostalgia-kind-of-song... :yaknow:

i like it tho, i wish it was a little bit longer! :chrissy:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Luminous said:

I thought the same tbh.. i was like, this is very Future Nostalgia-kind-of-song... :yaknow:

i like it tho, i wish it was a little bit longer! :chrissy:

Disco is making a comeback, even Kylie is working on new disco themed music :chrissy:

• Love 3

No thank u next! I love Ariana but this song is just a no, it sounds like a demo from 2012. They were going for 90’s club retro, but instead of sounding retro it just sounds dated/over campy and the production is basic/lackluster! One Kiss by Dua and Calvin is an example of the correct way to go about the vibe they were after on Rain On Me! Ariana is honestly the songs only saving grace!! 

• Love 3

Okay I just listened to this, not sure if I like it as much as Stupid Love but it's a bawp!! And has the potential to grow on me over time. I love the retro disco sound they explored, Gaga and Ariana both sound great on the track too. Can't wait to see the video!!!

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

it probably hard too be famous...i'm sure...probably  way worse THAN any one else in the world...i'm sure..women and children and men and boys starve...get trafficked...*****.... I didn't go to the same high school as Paris or grow up rich like ARI but i think they are a little disillusioned to the themes they are trying to speak too and its quite shameful! At this point you've become the MONSTER

Gurl is you ok? :mj:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block