Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain On Me" music video (watch + comment party)

2 minutes ago, PARKBOM said:

original.gif

Weekend- after hours was a great album. Sampling the 80s more slower rhythms delicately to make a album that has a 80% rating and above in meta critic.

Dua Lipa- Future nostalgia despite it just being may, is already the AOTY 2020. It is the most highly acclaimed of 2020 (99% rating for its debut). She used 70s-80s disco and synth pop yet, have a modern and timeless twist to it.

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Weekend- after hours was a great album. Sampling the 80s more slower rhythms delicately to make a album that has a 80% rating and above in meta critic.

Dua Lipa- Future nostalgia despite it just being may, is already the AOTY 2020. It is the most highly acclaimed of 2020 (99% rating for its debut). She used 70s-80s disco and synth pop yet, have a modern and timeless twist to it.

200.gif
CHROMATICA hasn’t even been released in full. The Babylon snippet alone demolishes Weekend and Dua. Next.

#StreamRainOnMe :) 

So my thoughts are...

Song- The metaphor was a bit lost on me on what the song is about (perhaps says more about me than Gaga haha!). Love the bridge. But when the beat drops... it’s a bit lackluster. But overall it’s old school Gaga shining through.

MV- Good visual. Found the cuddling at the end bit uncomfortable and also the weird part Gaga bends down and starts waving her hands around. And again... the knife metaphor was lost on me til I read her explanation (but I am blonde). :makeitrain:

Overall- it’s much needed injection to  pop music rn and cool video that’ll spark many costumes for reschedules world tour (if/when). IMO- it’s a 7/10 but has potential to spawn some sick remixes with a better beat :fran:

Choreography today is so bad. It’s too fast and jerky. Ariana looks weird dancing. 
I do appreciate Gaga’s visuals and effort. I feel like the video was missing a story line and fell flat a bit in the second half of the video. 
The song is missing a strong chorus. I feel like that is what’s holding it back from being a true moment. 

Choreography today is so bad. It’s too fast and jerky. Ariana looks weird dancing. 
I do appreciate Gaga’s visuals and effort. I feel like the video was missing a story line and fell flat a bit in the second half of the video. 
The song is missing a strong chorus. I feel like that is what’s holding it back from being a true moment. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block