Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain On Me" music video (watch + comment party)

18 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Omg it really does sound like something RuPaul would sing! 

Also I can’t with people saying it has a disco vibe because it doesn’t, y’all need to go listen to some actual disco! It has a 90’s club vibe! 

It has a house influence, which stems from disco. Especially the breakdown parts, u can hear the house music.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

It has a house influence, which stems from disco. Especially the breakdown parts, u can hear the house music.

It has a House vibe NOT a Disco vibe! Just because House music was influenced by Disco doesn’t make them the same thing! It screams 90’s not 70’s/early 80’s like legit Disco. Future Overrated I mean Nostalgia that has a legit Disco vibe to it!  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

It has a House vibe NOT a Disco vibe! Just because House music was influenced by Disco doesn’t make them the same thing! It screams 90’s not 70’s/early 80’s like legit Disco. Future Overrated I mean Nostalgia that has a legit Disco vibe to it!  

Yeah so that’s what I said. But yr not wrong that it’s a 90s house vibe sound. 

16 hours ago, UKasz.b said:

For no reason? Dude, after Bad Romance, Million Reasons or Shallow she released Stupid Love and Rain On Me, whole ArtPop and other ****s which I do not even remember. Something is wrong with her. She should focus on music, not trying  make another #1. This is not Lady Gaga. She has huge talent. Hope someday she will find her OWN way.

Britney should stay away from music for some time. She's not ready to do good music. First she should take care about mental health. 

Million Reasons in no where near as good as Rain On Me.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The song is fine. Enjoyable but nothing ground breaking or anything.

The video, for me, is bleh. I think it could have been better. And I can’t stand Lady Gaga’s dancing. I feel like she has no rhythm and her dancing always looks really awkward and forced to me. Just my opinion.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Ok I have to admit, the song is growing on me, it's definitely a BOP! :bop:
The video is sooooo girly. Gaga trying to be darker with the daggers, dramatic make up (we see you Haus of Gaga) and the end of the world ambiance can't erase the overdose of pink and Ariana's cuteness.
But really, I exploded with laughter so hard when Ariana appears, dancing with her ridicoulous tiny wings !!! :lolnoworries: 
I put it in repeat only for these 2 moments lol! (God bless these GIF)
Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady GagaAriana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

They are both average dancers, the choreo is awful, Ariana is dressed like she's going "Dark fairy" style for Halloween...
All this, add a comical dimension to me, that was probably not the desired effect.
The good thing on this video is seeing Ariana without the ponytail  :yeahhh:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block