Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain On Me" music video (watch + comment party)

4 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

That video is so f ucking good

if Britney released a video like that tomorrow y’all would be praising the s hit out of it 
When do we get fun artistically bending videos like that anymore. Not much 

Sis, Gaga spends some of the time getting wet in a washing machine and the rest of the time she and Ariana attempt hideous choreo with literally nothing else going on. It's not artistically bending it's lazy and a waste of their undeniable talents. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
52 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Sis, Gaga spends some of the time getting wet in a washing machine and the rest of the time she and Ariana attempt hideous choreo with literally nothing else going on. It's not artistically bending it's lazy and a waste of their undeniable talents. 

well its either this or the gooba video :inbed:

I’ll dragged for this but oh well...

I really need Gaga to go back to what worked for her early on in her career. The Fame and The Fame Monster are arguably some of the best pop albums ever but ever since Born this Way came out, her music just tries way too hard and fails most of the time. I feel like she’s having the same issue as Katy Perry. They both had a great start but then veered way left from what they first brought to the table - it wasn’t gradual.

I might be in the minority, but Gaga’s natural voice just isn’t made for pop music, it’s too “theatre” and I feel like that kills some of her songs. Her earlier stuff was over processed and worked really well because it wasn’t so “in your face.”

That said, at the end of the day she’ll always have fans but to me, her music just isn’t fun anymore. I have to think about it too much to “get it” which is not what pop is about. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I NEED TO EFFING RANT. EXCUSE ME. HELLO. HI. 

Okay, so I understand that we all have different tastes in music (aside from having a common love and devotion to Britney Jean Spears: The Pop Music Legend & Icon From Yesteryear to The Future of Nostalgia), but I HONESTLY TRULY WHOLEHEARTEDLY SERIOUSLY DEADAZZ CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW SOME OF YOU DON'T APPRECIATE "RAIN ON ME" FOR WHAT IT IS?!! :umok::umwtf:

How long has it been since we've gotten a PURE POP DANCE ANTHEM LIKE THIS THAT'S SERVING THE GAY RAVE WHAT WE'VE BEEN NEEDING?!! 

LIKE HELLO?!!! 

This song is BEGGING THE GAYS TO DANCE THEIR ***** OFF!! It LITERALLY makes me want to go outside in the damn rain, BLAST TF out of this song, and LIVE MY BEST LIFE FOR ALL OF 3MINS AND 2SECS GETTING DRENCHING WET BY THE SKIES HAVING AN EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN AND HAVING NO CARE in the world!!

This song is catch as **** ! IT'S A POP SONG. IT'S A DANCE SONG. 

I'm convinced some of you just don't have any souls LOL. Cause this **** HIT MINE. When Gaga hit that "I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm alive", my body started to swivel and roll, then she hit me with that "rain on me - rain rain, rain on me" AND I WAS JUST LIKE YAASSSSS!!! THEN THAT "RAIN. ON. ME" going into the hook!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT HELP BUT GET TF UP AND DANCE?!!

THIS. IS. FOR. THE GAYS. PERIODT. 

Carry on :) 

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, SouthernOreo said:

Okay, so I understand that we all have different tastes in music (aside from having a common love and devotion to Britney Jean Spears: The Pop Music Legend & Icon From Yesteryear to The Future of Nostalgia), but I HONESTLY TRULY WHOLEHEARTEDLY SERIOUSLY DEADAZZ CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW SOME OF YOU DON'T APPRECIATE "RAIN ON ME" FOR WHAT IT IS?!! :umok::umwtf:

How long has it been since we've gotten a PURE POP DANCE ANTHEM LIKE THIS THAT'S SERVING THE GAY RAVE WHAT WE'VE BEEN NEEDING?!! 

LIKE HELLO?!!! 

This song is BEGGING THE GAYS TO DANCE THEIR ***** OFF!! It LITERALLY makes me want to go outside in the damn rain, BLAST TF out of this song, and LIVE MY BEST LIFE FOR ALL OF 3MINS AND 2SECS GETTING DRENCHING WET BY THE SKIES HAVING AN EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN AND HAVING NO CARE in the world!!

I'm convinced some of you just don't have any souls LOL. Cause this **** HIT MINE. When Gaga hit that "I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm alive", my body started to swivel and roll, then she hit me with that "rain on me - rain rain, rain on me" AND I WAS JUST LIKE YAASSSSS!!! THEN THAT "RAIN. ON. ME" going into the hook!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT HELP BUT GET TF UP AND DANCE?!!

am i the only one tired of the assumption that just because I'm gay i love all dance pop music?

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, SouthernOreo said:

LIKE HELLO?!!! 

EXACTLY!!! It’s a GooD song! It’s really all I’ve wanted from music lately, awesome fancy dancey POP! People will complain about anything. No song is “perfect”, and I won’t say this one is but it’s very fun. Flops don’t need to enjoy it, cuz she made it just for us fans. Thank you Gaga/Ari, it’s a hit!
I have a feeling that the 2 singles thus far aren’t even the best offerings from the album. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

am i the only one tired of the assumption that just because I'm gay i have to love all dance pop music?

Nobody said you had to love ALL dance pop music. Nobody said you had to love any dance pop music. I don't even love or like all dance pop music. If it hits me, it hits me. If it doesn't, it doesn't. For example, I do NOT like Todrick Hall's "Haus Party" albums. It does nothing for me. I'm not making any assumption, I'm just saying I think some folks are trying to find a deeper meaning to the song aside from it just being a fun track to listen to. Is there a message behind the lyrics? Yes, but I'm sure Gaga wanted you to dance first, analyze lyrics later. But, again...everyone's taste in music is different. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SouthernOreo said:

Nobody said you had to love ALL dance pop music. Nobody said you had to love any dance pop music. I don't even love or like all dance pop music. If it hits me, it hits me. If it doesn't, it doesn't. For example, I do NOT like Todrick Hall's "Haus Party" albums. It does nothing for me. I'm not making any assumption, I'm just saying I think some folks are trying to find a deeper meaning to the song aside from it just being a fun track to listen to. 

yeah you're right, i guess i'm just tired of the phrase "this is for the gays" anytime some artist releases a dance song because i feel like we're stereotyping ourselves, but that might be more of a me problem.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

yeah you're right, i guess i'm just tired of the phrase "this is for the gays" anytime some artist releases a dance song because i feel like we're stereotyping ourselves, but that might be more of a me problem.

I won't lie, I fell into that "THIS IS FOR THE GAYS" trap, too. I'm sure Gaga didn't have a single gay man in her mind when she created this song. But, you've got to admit, if this song came on in a gay club out in Miami or West Hollywood, a majority of the gays in that place would be going AWF. Sure, you may not like it and that's completely okay, but if you were in that club and this song came on, the impact would be intense. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block