Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain On Me" music video (watch + comment party)

So much hate!....

giphy.gif

Even I acknowledged that this song has no real chorus and could seriously benefit from what but HOLYYYYY ****

This music video had me in tears! :crying1:

I guess I'm just grateful for my perspective and my experience of it. The joy, the energy, the dancing, the INSANE visuals! I also listened to the Zane Lowe interview in it's entirety, so I'm also aware of the backstory, and how all of this came to fruition. This video documents the journey perfectly. It's pretty profound. 

And it's so ******* good to see two main pop girls dancing together, laughing together, crying together, singing about celebrating and transmuting their pain, embracing their circumstances and giving thanks for life. 

BEAUTIFUL stuff!

And someone said this video wasn't "expensive"??:tifflmao: 

I can't. 

This is a 10/10 for me tbh :schoolingtime:

Period.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Body ache said:

She already did, but better. Slumber Party. :gagacrash:

Shoe scene from SP is much more entertainment than whole video of Gaga and Ari. I love it!Music Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

So far GaGa and her new music 

Britney No GIF

But Dua Lipa and her Future Nostalgia - OMG! She saves the music with this album. Nothing can compare to it!

Guys, please do not put **** On Me in one sentence with any song from FN!

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

It's okay. I don't hate it (it's a lot better than Gaga's first single) but it doesn't do anything for me. And I appreciate the effort in the video, a lot of people don't even try with their videos anymore, but I don't think they should have had big dance numbers. Neither one of them are good dancers and when they try hard like that you really notice it even more. It could have just been cool visuals.

That's my two cents. I'm kind of already over it after one watch/listen. Gaga hasn't made music I've enjoyed in a really long time. I don't have much hope for her next album based on what I've heard. Oh well.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Logged into this tragic mess of a site because your admin desperately asked for it with his pop ups and all I see is bunch of tasteless **** bringing Gaga and this song down for no reason. lmao Tragic. No wonder Britney stopped releasing. With fanbase like this I'd be sick of music industry too. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Is that supposed to be a joke? I only see a few dancers dancing in the dirt. The video didn't cost more than $ 5

Which says a lot about you and your intellect considering even a mad person could see the special effect that probably took at least a 500.000 dollars to make. Google "special effects cost" babe. This video was made by a real movie director. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Dwb25 said:

So much hate!....

giphy.gif

Even I acknowledged that this song has no real chorus and could seriously benefit from what but HOLYYYYY ****

This music video had me in tears! :crying1:

I guess I'm just grateful for my perspective and my experience of it. The joy, the energy, the dancing, the INSANE visuals! I also listened to the Zane Lowe interview in it's entirety, so I'm also aware of the backstory, and how all of this came to fruition. This video documents the journey perfectly. It's pretty profound. 

And it's so ******* good to see two main pop girls dancing together, laughing together, crying together, singing about celebrating and transmuting their pain, embracing their circumstances and giving thanks for life. 

BEAUTIFUL stuff!

And someone said this video wasn't "expensive"??:tifflmao: 

I can't. 

This is a 10/10 for me tbh :schoolingtime:

Period.

THIS. All 👏🏻 of 👏🏻 this 👏🏻 Thank you @Dwb25

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, popmusicstan said:

Logged into this tragic mess of a site because your admin desperately asked for it with his pop ups and all I see is bunch of tasteless **** bringing Gaga and this song down for no reason. lmao Tragic. No wonder Britney stopped releasing. With fanbase like this I'd be sick of music industry too. 

Girl what are you talking about? People giving their honest opinions doesn't make for a ****ty fanbase. Let's face it, the song is ****, the video is ok and Ariana def outshines Gaga on her own song. So if people state their humble opinion and it's against your taste, doesn't make them a ****ty fanbase. Also don't tell me if you go to a Beyonce forum, Gaga or Rihanna that the fanbase wont stick up for their own fav. 

To sum up: respect other people's opinion when they don't match yours. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block