Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain On Me" music video (watch + comment party)

6 minutes ago, popmusicstan said:

Logged into this tragic mess of a site because your admin desperately asked for it with his pop ups and all I see is bunch of tasteless **** bringing Gaga and this song down for no reason. lmao Tragic. No wonder Britney stopped releasing. With fanbase like this I'd be sick of music industry too. 

For no reason? Dude, after Bad Romance, Million Reasons or Shallow she released Stupid Love and Rain On Me, whole ArtPop and other ****s which I do not even remember. Something is wrong with her. She should focus on music, not trying  make another #1. This is not Lady Gaga. She has huge talent. Hope someday she will find her OWN way.

Britney should stay away from music for some time. She's not ready to do good music. First she should take care about mental health. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, popmusicstan said:

Which says a lot about you and your intellect considering even a mad person could see the special effect that probably took at least a 500.000 dollars to make. Google "special effects cost" babe. This video was made by a real movie director. 

I would go to court for embezzlement ;-)

Probably the whole budget went into the promotion

I.LOVE.THIS. :letitburn:

I love this omg I--I ...... love...........th........thisss....... :shaking:

"Stupid Love" was and still is UTTER S HIT but this on the other hand is phenomenal. Gaga is giving so much love to the world with this. And Ari makes it 10 times better. They sound FANTASTIC together.

The video is a serve I can't omg :yasqueen:

But guys, STOP comparing any music Gaga is or might release this new era with Dua's "Future Nostalgia" because it has NOTHING to do with it. Dua chose the 80s, Gaga the 90s. Do your homework, check your references.

6 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Also I can’t with people saying it has a disco vibe because it doesn’t, y’all need to go listen to some actual disco! It has a 90’s club vibe! 

*with Monica's voice* I KNOW!!

5 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

I Love Heart GIF by aaf.nyc

I can't stop staring at this, this s hit is beautiful..... ugh Gaga turned me into a cheese fest with that video!!

3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Their voices blend and harmonize SO WELL together. :fakecry:

THIS.

1 hour ago, Dwb25 said:

So much hate!....

giphy.gif

Even I acknowledged that this song has no real chorus and could seriously benefit from what but HOLYYYYY ****

This music video had me in tears! :crying1:

I guess I'm just grateful for my perspective and my experience of it. The joy, the energy, the dancing, the INSANE visuals! I also listened to the Zane Lowe interview in it's entirety, so I'm also aware of the backstory, and how all of this came to fruition. This video documents the journey perfectly. It's pretty profound. 

And it's so ******* good to see two main pop girls dancing together, laughing together, crying together, singing about celebrating and transmuting their pain, embracing their circumstances and giving thanks for life. 

BEAUTIFUL stuff!

And someone said this video wasn't "expensive"??:tifflmao: 

I can't. 

This is a 10/10 for me tbh :schoolingtime:

Period.

PREEEEEEEEEEEACH!! Thank you for such a heartfelt yet smart review!

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I.LOVE.THIS. :letitburn:

I love this omg I--I ...... love...........th........thisss....... :shaking:

"Stupid Love" was and still is UTTER S HIT but this on the other hand is phenomenal. Gaga is giving so much love to the world with this. And Ari makes it 10 times better. They sound FANTASTIC together.

The video is a serve I can't omg :yasqueen:

But guys, STOP comparing any music Gaga is or might release this new era with Dua's "Future Nostalgia" because it has NOTHING to do with it. Dua chose the 80s, Gaga the 90s. Do your homework, check your references.

*with Monica's voice* I KNOW!!

I can't stop staring at this, this s hit is beautiful..... ugh Gaga turned me into a cheese fest with that video!!

THIS.

PREEEEEEEEEEEACH!! Thank you for such a heartfelt yet smart review!

Awww thanks @bitbitboi!!

I love your comments too!!!

• Love 1

Ok so, the song is ok, i like it, is much better than SL but there is nothing very Gaga-ish or special about the song. The MV has many similarities with SL in the way the video is filmed, it is an improvement over the previous one, yes, but again, very meh... I only liked the scenes of Gaga in slow motion, and nothing else. I think she lost her touch unfortunately. :fran:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On second listen and first watch of music video, I like the song. Definitely seems like a potential gay anthem. 

Like someone else here said, the music video is kinda weird and dark for the song. It has the same problem as the Stupid Love music video where it’s just focused on one set/location the entire music video. I do like the visually creative fashion styles that Gaga and the VFX brought, similar what to she always used to bring. 

I really like the message of the song and video though and I think it could be impactful to this generation who often jokes about killing themselves and wanting to be dead. “Even if bad things are happening, at least it’s a sign I’m alive, so go ahead and rain it all on me.” Powerful. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block