Britney posted AGAIN but with, ugh, Sam

5 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

She was happy with David and Charlie, you really believed they cheated on her? You act like she was miserable before she met Sam 

britney-spears--a.jpg?interpolation=lanc

She is in a cship where she can’t even pick who she gets to hang out without them getting screened by her fabulous team so obviously she would settle for any guy because technically she doesn’t have a choice does she? 

I never said she was unhappy with shrek or Charlie. I simply said they didn’t last as long. Maybe the cheating rumors were fake, the point is she likes Sam. She doesn’t have much of a choice but she also has gone on dates w guys she says look like lizards. She isnt as easily pleased as u think. If she didn’t like Sam he wouldn’t have been approved 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

She was happy with David and Charlie, you really believed they cheated on her? You act like she was miserable before she met Sam 

britney-spears--a.jpg?interpolation=lanc

She is in a cship where she can’t even pick who she gets to hang out without them getting screened by her fabulous team so obviously she would settle for any guy because technically she doesn’t have a choice does she? 

she definitely has a choice cause she did pick the  guy. i don't remember but in make me video she also had a scene with hot man. but i guess with Sam it just clicked for her and she went for it. u underestimate Britney cause then she liked Kevin she just asked him to join her on tour and he was there. So did SAm -she asked him and he was there. So she obviously has a choice. She can dump a man if she wants to. I doubt some1 is  forcing her  to have hot dates with Sam.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

I never said she was unhappy with shrek or Charlie. I simply said they didn’t last as long. Maybe the cheating rumors were fake, the point is she likes Sam. She doesn’t have much of a choice but she also has gone on dates w guys she says look like lizards. She isnt as easily pleased as u think. If she didn’t like Sam he wouldn’t have been approved 

Shrek, lizards, I can't :haha::gloria::mcorangu:

14 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Cuz he's using her 

Cuz he's fake 

Cuz he's hiding who he really is 

MUST I go on? 

And..... How do you know that. Stop... We, as fans, should send positivity... Everytime she(or her team) puts something out the fans are the first to tear her down.... Hold on. Go peaceful and send good vibes... 

8 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Shrek :selenerz::queenie:

5 hours ago, zenden78 said:

she definitely has a choice cause she did pick the  guy. i don't remember but in make me video she also had a scene with hot man. but i guess with Sam it just clicked for her and she went for it. u underestimate Britney cause then she liked Kevin she just asked him to join her on tour and he was there. So did SAm -she asked him and he was there. So she obviously has a choice. She can dump a man if she wants to. I doubt some1 is  forcing her  to have hot dates with Sam.

Yes allegedly the male love interest from the make me video bragged to a lot of ppl  on set that he hooked up w Britney and she was v upset about it 

Shows u that although Sam is an attention ***** he does have class compared to other guys she’s been with 

i still think he’s probably gay or at the v least is gold digging/clout chasing

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Yes allegedly the male love interest from the make me video bragged to a lot of ppl  on set that he hooked up w Britney and she was v upset about it 

Shows u that although Sam is an attention ***** he does have class compared to other guys she’s been with 

i still think he’s probably gay or at the v least is gold digging/clout chasing

His dating history shows he's a clout chaser. He got the opportunity to be featured in a music video for Britney f**king Spears. Of course he'd say yes I'll take you out if it meant he can get fame. 

I feel like this girl is never gonna find true love because of the product that she is. 

21 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

His dating history shows he's a clout chaser. He got the opportunity to be featured in a music video for Britney f**king Spears. Of course he'd say yes I'll take you out if it meant he can get fame. 

I feel like this girl is never gonna find true love because of the product that she is. 

Yea I don’t judge sam too harshly. He’s still v young and just doing what most anyone would do if given the opportunity 

but he’s definitely not true love material 

she needs a super rich old guy who already has fame and fortune or a total Joe Shmoe who doesn’t gaf about pop culture 

19 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Her fans, her label, her manager and her parents set her up for all the later problems.

She should have left Jive in 2004/2005, started her own label and her own fashion brand, which would have been much bigger in 2004 than what Jessica Simpson or Rihanna have been doing.

Right now, she should live her life.  If he makes her happy then fine.

2 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Yea I don’t judge sam too harshly. He’s still v young and just doing what most anyone would do if given the opportunity 

but he’s definitely not true love material 

she needs a super rich old guy who already has fame and fortune or a total Joe Shmoe who doesn’t gaf about pop culture 

I always thought her being with someone close to her age who's in Hollywood but low-key would be good for her. Thst way she's still w someone who gets it (thst Hollywood life) but also is able to be left alone by cameras. 

Ahem, John Cena but that'll never happen.