Britney posted AGAIN but with, ugh, Sam

1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I always thought her being with someone close to her age who's in Hollywood but low-key would be good for her. Thst way she's still w someone who gets it (thst Hollywood life) but also is able to be left alone by cameras. 

Ahem, John Cena but that'll never happen. 

U know what that works too! But I feel like with Britney’s needs she'd benefit from someone older with A LOT of patience who just needs a companion and not a traditional wife, bc I don’t see Britney being good at domestic stuff, no hate 

i feel like that’d be important to a John cena type

2 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Yea I don’t judge sam too harshly. He’s still v young and just doing what most anyone would do if given the opportunity 

but he’s definitely not true love material 

she needs a super rich old guy who already has fame and fortune or a total Joe Shmoe who doesn’t gaf about pop culture 

noo not an old man:wontcry:

it would be weird unless he is only like 10 (15 at the most and even it's too much) years older than her and also ı think it'd be boring.

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

His dating history shows he's a clout chaser. He got the opportunity to be featured in a music video for Britney f**king Spears. Of course he'd say yes I'll take you out if it meant he can get fame. 

I feel like this girl is never gonna find true love because of the product that she is. 

Britney will find true love once she starts loving herself. 

• Love 1