Britney posted AGAIN but with, ugh, Sam

Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

Check his history. He's dated a playboy model, he's dated a Latin singer whose video he was starring in, he dated a reality TV chick from Bad Girls Club... he is friends with Gigi and Bella Hadid's step uncles (the 2 guys who own royal personal training which happens to be where he works!) 

Come on. He will date anyone to become famous. Do you not see that? 

Is he not allowed to date people? All you’re doing is speculating right now lol. Brit stans sure do love conspiracy theories.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

How can she not see that he’s using her??

Oh that’s right, cause she has no say in her life let alone her relationships. I can’t wait until he’s out. 

Well at least he makes her happy! I like him for that bc u can’t deny her smile when he’s around. But she had that look with kfed too so idk

8 minutes ago, GottaGetThatBoomBoom said:

Why do y’all hate him so much omg 💀

Given the way she's been almost completely cut off from the outside world, I think people find it hard to believe that he isn't a plant and/or being used to keep her quiet/content.

Personally, I haven't fully formed my opinion of him yet. I don't trust him, but I don't not trust him...

But Britney just has one of those personalities that falls in love easily. She'd get married tomorrow if the mailman smiled at her the right way. I'm the same way--it's easy to fall in love with the idea of someone rather than falling in love with who that person actually is.

If she's being told that he's in love with her (a beautiful, young, ambitious, fitness freak, someone who reminds her of herself) and she doesn't have any other options or ways to meet new people, why wouldn't she fall in love with him?

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, its_brett_bitch said:

Given the way she's been almost completely cut off from the outside world, I think people find it hard to believe that he isn't a plant and/or being used to keep her quiet/content.

Personally, I haven't fully formed my opinion of him yet. I don't trust him, but I don't not trust him...

But Britney just has one of those personalities that falls in love easily. She'd get married tomorrow if the mailman smiled at her the right way. I'm the same way--it's easy to fall in love with the idea of someone rather than falling in love with who that person actually is.

If she's being told that he's in love with her (a beautiful, young, ambitious, fitness freak, someone who reminds her of herself) and she doesn't have any other options or ways to meet new people, why wouldn't she fall in love with him?

Great point! 

3 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Well at least he makes her happy! I like him for that bc u can’t deny her smile when he’s around. But she had that look with kfed too so idk

But what it is based off of? It’s a false sense of reality. Yeah she’s happy with him but he was picked to play that role by her team. There could be someone else out there that would love her unconditionally but unless he is hand picked by daddy she’ll never know he exists :mhm:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

But what it is based off of? It’s a false sense of reality. Yeah she’s happy with him but he was picked to play that role by her team. There could be someone else out there that would love her unconditionally but unless he is hand picked by daddy she’ll never know he exists :mhm:

This!! She always says she wants to be loved for who she is, Britney Jean Spears. Not for what she is, Britney Spears and honestly, who doesn't want that in life? 

Sam loves her for what she is and what he can get out of dating her. Obviously it worked in his favor. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Amen.

literally the only “benefit” of the conservatorship is it let’s her check out mentally from her legal situation/troubles.

but that’s only perpetuating her problems

I hope she finds a way to speak out soon so people can help her. This situation is so toxic for everyone. Us included.

• Like 4
51 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Cuz he's using her 

Cuz he's fake 

Cuz he's hiding who he really is 

MUST I go on? 

HOW do you know he's using her?

HOW do you know he's fake?

HOW do you know he's hiding who he really is?

tumblr_lla0bv5YQ31qdj1ke.gif

• Like 1