Britney posted AGAIN but with, ugh, Sam

29 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Yeah. It seems like they were told "ok guys, random photoshoot in 20 mins! Gimme all you got."

And they just did the best they could 

She’s heavily medicated. The dark black eye makeup can’t even distract from it. 

this really disturbed me. Somethings very wrong. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Alvy said:

HOW do you know he's using her?

HOW do you know he's fake?

HOW do you know he's hiding who he really is?

tumblr_lla0bv5YQ31qdj1ke.gif

its obviously all speculation but sams not some anomaly. He’s a dime a dozen user **** boy. We’ve all met someone like Sam before. 

He tries to act like the good guy but it’s all manipulation.

If he was truly secure in his relationship and being authentic he wouldn’t be leaving cringey comments on every Britney post. That’s him trying to project a false image. Men don’t care about flaunting their love like that for the world to see. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

Well at least he makes her happy! I like him for that bc u can’t deny her smile when he’s around. But she had that look with kfed too so idk

She under a conservatorship that stripped her of her rights and freedom 

Has no control over her own money, can't hire her own lawyer to fight the conservatorship, isolated to her house, can't speak freely but you think she's happy.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

its obviously all speculation but sams not some anomaly. He’s a dime a dozen user **** boy. We’ve all met someone like Sam before. 

He tries to act like the good guy but it’s all manipulation.

If he was truly secure in his relationship and being authentic he wouldn’t be leaving cringey comments on every Britney post. That’s him trying to project a false image. Men don’t care about flaunting their love like that for the world to see. 

And I think it showed more clearly last year  when they forced her to attend those red carpets, the one with the red dress when he told her to kiss for the camera (several times because Britney wouldn't listen at first), and the other one when she was brunette, and ran away as soon as she could because she was clearly not having it.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She under a conservatorship that stripped her of her rights and freedom 

Has no control over her own money, can't hire her own lawyer to fight the conservatorship, isolated to her house, can't speak freely but you think she's happy.

Lol crappycorn u are literally a punch line on this forum.

if you actually had reading comprehension skills you’d know I think sams trash and obvs Britney is unhappy with her situation in life, but when she’s with Sam it’s a different story.

shes beaming around him. Britney is not good at faking her true feelings so yes she’s happy w sam. 

11 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Lol crappycorn u are literally a punch line on this forum.

if you actually had reading comprehension skills you’d know I think sams trash and obvs Britney is unhappy with her situation in life, but when she’s with Sam it’s a different story.

shes beaming around him. Britney is not good at faking her true feelings so yes she’s happy w sam. 

I don't follow your post, don't have the time like that

I... don't know what to think! What i really don't understand is why? you're literally one of the biggest popstar in the world, why would you even agree to these cheap looking "photoshoots"? ****, even these didn't look as cheap (even though you can tell that they're amateur-ish)7W4MNCXTKFBX7CKMSFI3BLTREA.jpg

captura_de_tela_2019-04-16_as_09.18.49.p

britn.jpg

This has to be my favorite tbh, she gives me 2003ney vibes: britney-spears-600.png

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I... don't know what to think! What i really don't understand is why? you're literally one of the biggest popstar in the world, why would you even agree to these cheap looking "photoshoots"? ****, even these didn't look as cheap (even though you can tell that they're amateur-ish)7W4MNCXTKFBX7CKMSFI3BLTREA.jpg

captura_de_tela_2019-04-16_as_09.18.49.p

britn.jpg

This has to be my favorite tbh, she gives me 2003ney vibes: britney-spears-600.png

When were these from again? She looks so healthy and clean! I really hope she gets to a place where she’s taking care of herself like this on an everyday basis. 

• Like 1

That smiling pic is giving me Slumber Party vibes... i love her smile!  
And despite all the hypocritical judgmental haters in Exhell, I love them as a couple. He's the only person that seems to make her happy right now other than her kids.

original.gif

• Like 1

I have not seen one photo of Britney with Sam where she has that 'I would rather be anywhere but here' face. She looks so happy. Dating Britney will only get you so far, look at when Kevin wanted to be a rapper. Even in For The Record, when Britney likes the guy from the play she uses other people to arrange the hookup or whatever. It was probably the same when she met Sam on set for Slumber Party. 

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Well at least he makes her happy! I like him for that bc u can’t deny her smile when he’s around. But she had that look with kfed too so idk

She had that look with the other boyfriends too. Just because he’s attractive everyone ignores everything else. I hate that everyone acts like she hated the other guys and has finally found the right guy with Sam. Of course she would be happy with any guy, she loves being in a relationship who doesn’t? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Ashwin said:

I have not seen one photo of Britney with Sam where she has that 'I would rather be anywhere but here' face. She looks so happy. Dating Britney will only get you so far, look at when Kevin wanted to be a rapper. Even in For The Record, when Britney likes the guy from the play she uses other people to arrange the hookup or whatever. It was probably the same when she met Sam on set for Slumber Party. 

I guess you missed the beauty awards incident. Love how Sam fans have selective memory. Plus she didn’t arrange anything with Sam, he even said she asked him out for sushi like all the other guys. Again, nothing is different just this guy is hot. No wonder team Britney thinks we’re dumb. 

You do realize the FTR thing was set up right? She didn’t even know they were going to be joining her for dinner. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

She had that look with the other boyfriends too. Just because he’s attractive everyone ignores everything else. I hate that everyone acts like she hated the other guys and has finally found the right guy with Sam. Of course she would be happy with any guy, she loves being in a relationship who doesn’t? 

I’m not ignoring sams shadiness. But no she was not this happy with Jason trawick. Her relationship with shrek didn’t last this long. Nor did Charlie. The fact you said she’d be happy with ANY guy... omg

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

I’m not ignoring sams shadiness. But no she was not this happy with Jason trawick. Her relationship with shrek didn’t last this long. Nor did Charlie. The fact you said she’d be happy with ANY guy... omg

She was happy with David and Charlie, you really believed they cheated on her? You act like she was miserable before she met Sam 

britney-spears--a.jpg?interpolation=lanc

She is in a cship where she can’t even pick who she gets to hang out without them getting screened by her fabulous team so obviously she would settle for any guy because technically she doesn’t have a choice does she? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2