#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

But where did I say that I think we should insult her, or her baby? :wtfdidusay:

I'm just saying that Britney's sister should be blamed for ignoring questions about Britney and being so quiet (and doing paid promotional posts on her Insta instead...) I'm also against "insulting" anybody...

I'm still referring to the Tweet someone posted targeting JLS, her lips and her inbred baby.. :nervousney:

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I'm all for this free Britney campaign but once y'all start disrespecting her family y'all crossing the line, I see post of people calling Jamie Lynn ugly & her baby that is not cause for, Britney loved them very much! I don’t want this. I just want her free & we can do that without calling her family names 

but aren't they disrespecting us? For example Britney's sister? Ignoring our questions? But at the same time taking money to do sponsored posts on Insta - cause she is having a lot of followers (90% Britney's fans)? :mhmsureny: Think about it... :mhmnod:

I'm NOT saying that we should "insult" her cause that's WRONG. But let's not act like Britney' family is treating us good ;)

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I always get this vibe from her team. Let the GP get mad at someone else besides us. It’s so the wizard behind the curtain like “nothing to see here folks” she’s always taken the blame for their decisions and even though her own rebellion didn’t help but I always felt they hide behind her which is why she turn out the way she did. Larry can make a bad call and no one would be yelling or criticizing Larry, no they would blame it on Britney because she is the face of the company and same goes with Lou.

Larry Rudolph needs to be exposed, along with the rest of the pathetic music industry.

They think just because they can help make people money it's all ok???  The Britney Jean album??? Adam Leber and Larry have nothing to say about it????

• Like 4
Just now, Lukass1896 said:

but aren't they disrespecting us? For example Britney's sister? Ignoring out questions? But at the same time taking money to do sponsored posts on Insta - cause she is having a lot of followers (90% Britney's fans)? :mhmsureny: Think about it... :mhmnod:

I'm NOT saying that we should "insult" her cause that's WRONG. But let's not act like Britney' family is treating us good ;)

maybe she cannot speak about it guys, please use some common sense and stop being aggresive especially with her family

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

She is not imprisoned. She lives in a mansion in LA. Spends thousands of dollars on dog clothes, goes on vacay whenever she wants, has many cars she can drive now wherever she wants, this whole thing is so overreaching.

If she can do so many things whenever she wants, why does she even have to be under the conservatorship (I'm having doubts about the driving wherever she wants part of your post btw)? Clearly, she can't do everything she wants, right? According to you, she can do whatever. Obviously apart from one tiny little thing - be free from the conservatorship that restricts her freedom in an unimaginable way.

• Like 1
Just now, Joey Orfino said:

Some fans are just so :deadbanana: We can support without insulting someone...

Y'all, stop doing this. I'm mostly speaking about the Twitter Army-- this is ******* disgusting. The last tweet about the inbred baby and this, these people should be ashamed of themselves.

• Like 7

Some of yall are being crazy. The only people we have any kinda resentment towards is Larry and Jamie. But even so it’s out of frustration and the unknown. 

Leave JL and a 1 year old out it. Regardless of JL not saying anything - first of all she needs to make dollar and she’s clesrly a full time influencer. Also she has every right to not talk about it we don’t know what’s going on there and how it will effect her. Regardless a 1 year old has NOTHING to do with it.

idk where you lot are from but over here it’s midnight. So I’m assuming we’re all getting tired and angry and our emotions and drama queen selves are wanting more this instant. 

Everyone cool down. We have unearthed more than I expected when this broke yesterday. We’re a strong army so let’s keep the focus where the focus lies not at anything remotely relevant. It’s getting out of hand. Even the girl st the salon is probably a bit of a push too idk but I do buy it being s stunt a little but she literally has nothing to do with the bigger picture. As someone said it’s part of the story.

with that being said I’m going to bed BUT I NEED someone to promise to PM me if I miss anything and keep me updated  in the next 8 hours because I won’t be able to read each page I miss before work or during and keep up with the speed of this thread. Please? 

Honestly addicted to this thread like damn water rn 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

E! is talking about it (video) That "british" woman seems (or acts) like she knows something 

https://www.eonline.com/ca/shows/live_from_e/videos/287743/britney-spears-fan-army-worried-after-dad-jamie-s-health-scare

I agree, she seems to want to make it clear that she's an insider. I imagine much of her information comes from Team B. Hence the obvious neutralization of the narratives. It just feels fishy that the "usual suspects" all seem to be quickly latching onto the official Team B story (which is being fed to them).

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Goku said:

Please don't insult her family and especially Jamie Lynn's baby.

(Yes, I just said JL looks like MJ but It's all about the bad makeup )

Having said that, ****, we have a conservatorship to destroy.

tumblr_inline_p82qu4vtsW1qcm4iq_400.gif

EXACTLY! We can blame Jamie Lynn for ignoring our questions about Britney since...well forever( :pieceofwhat:) and for doing promotional paid posts instead :embarrassney: but DO NOT INSULT HER! :nyschool: and especially her innocent baby!!! :lessons:

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

Some of yall are being crazy. The only people we have any kinda resentment towards is Larry and Jamie. But even so it’s out of frustration and the unknown. 

Leave JL and a 1 year old out it. Regardless of JL not saying anything - first of all she needs to make dollar and she’s clesrly a full time influencer. Also she has every right to not talk about it we don’t know what’s going on there and how it will effect her. Regardless a 1 year old has NOTHING to do with it.

idk where you lot are from but over here it’s midnight. So I’m assuming we’re all getting tired and angry and our emotions and drama queen selves are wanting more this instant. 

Everyone cool down. We have unearthed more than I expected when this broke today. We’re a strong army so let’s keep the focus where the focus lies not at anything remotely relevant. It’s getting out of hand. Even the girl st the salon is probably a bit of a push too idk but I do buy it being s stunt a little but she literally has nothing to do with the bigger picture. As someone said it’s part of the story.

with that being said I’m going to bed BUT I NEED someone to promise to PM me if I miss anything and keep me updated  in the next 8 hours because I won’t be able to read each page I miss before work or during and keep up with the speed of this thread. Please? 

Honestly addicted to this thread like damn water rn 

Don't forget Lou Taylor!

This is just some of the tweets about Lou. Read the whole twitter thread on twitter:

• Like 2