#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

19 minutes ago, marioh said:

If she can do so many things whenever she wants, why does she even have to be under the conservatorship (I'm having doubts about the driving wherever she wants part of your post btw)? Clearly, she can't do everything she wants, right? According to you, she can do whatever. Obviously apart from one tiny little thing - be free from the conservatorship that restricts her freedom in an unimaginable way.

I’m in total support for her removal from her conservatorship. I’m just not in favor of all of these details coming out of the woodwork from an anonymous ‘source’ and us alleging all these things while we still have nothing concrete. 

I just want all of this to send Britney’s anxiety and stress up the wall. I know she hates being all over the media and that is exactly what we’re doing. 

And alas, Britney has been photographed driving alone PLENTY of times this past decade is what I am referring to.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, northfacing said:

Jamie Lynn has NOTHING to do with this. Her day is not determined by your crazy stan expectations on her as sister of Britney (who also had nothing to do with this). Check yourself. 

I'm not saying that she has "something to do with this" - but I just want her to answer some questions, or just say that Britney is ok :wontcry: Why are you so mean to me :rude2me::disappointed:

2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Y'all please don't send hate even to those that deserve it (Lou, Larry, Jamie)...it completely discredits us! Please just stay focused. Just keep spreading FreeBritney and keep exposing the c-ship. PLEASE. Y'all are going to ruin this for Britney.

Absolutely! Whatever your feelings folks, coming across like a raving mob will only turn people away from this movement and makes B team look like the victims. BE SMART!!! 

• Like 2

I wouldn't care if we were proven wrong, I'd just stand corrected then.. it's good that people are questioning things and more importantly raising awareness to the fact that yes indeed Britney Spears is still under a conservatorship.. best case scenario is that we're wrong (because who in their right mind would actually want to be right in this situation, I mean, the accusations are scary) and Britney is actually in the facility to evaluate whether or not she is fit to live autonomously so that the cship can be lifted (especially considering her father's condition and his potential inability to continue as Britney's conservator in the near future).. let's hope that this is the truth after all.. :tehe:

regarding what Britney might think of this.. once again, I don't care.. it's completely up to her how to interpret this.. none of us are doing this with bad intentions in mind whatsoever but if she chooses to interpret it that way then quite frankly that's her own problem.. :mj:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

I know I might get hate for this but whatever.

This fanbase has taken this whole #freebritney a bit too far. We dont know absolute ****! This whole odeal started due to some unknown low budget podcast. There is absolute no evidence to support this claim. Do yall realize the damage youre causing to the whole family of it isnt true? Jamie is a old physically sick man. Trust me I love Britney, I wouldnt be in this forum for 3-4 yrs if I didnt. However we dont know anything. Things dont add up. We cant go back to old clips/photos and speculate.  

Things dont add up! Why would Britney mom and sister not do anything if Brit was mistreated? Wouldnt Brit act on it legally? Wasnt Britney seen out? What if britney really needs help? Isnt Jamie sick? Didnt Sam post about being proud of britney implying she went at her will?

Too many questions and speculations for our fanbase to act crazy and possibly hurt peoples reputations. Especially some of you calling her family names on social media. 

Keep licking those boots. :well:

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

I know I might get hate for this but whatever.

This fanbase has taken this whole #freebritney a bit too far. We dont know absolute ****! This whole odeal started due to some unknown low budget podcast. There is absolute no evidence to support this claim. Do yall realize the damage youre causing to the whole family of it isnt true? Jamie is a old physically sick man. Trust me I love Britney, I wouldnt be in this forum for 3-4 yrs if I didnt. However we dont know anything. Things dont add up. We cant go back to old clips/photos and speculate.  

Things dont add up! Why would Britney mom and sister not do anything if Brit was mistreated? Wouldnt Brit act on it legally? Wasnt Britney seen out? What if britney really needs help? Isnt Jamie sick? Didnt Sam post about being proud of britney implying she went at her will?

Too many questions and speculations for our fanbase to act crazy and possibly hurt peoples reputations. Especially some of you calling her family names on social media. 

Look.. Even insiders are vocally saying that Britney has not been happy. The people who seem to be closest to the real Britney (not in public, not the famous friends) are liking #freebritney content.. 

Britney is not the type to disappear without some sort of quirky/loving comment to the fans. 

Where there is smoke, there is fire.

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Y'all go tweet and comment on JL's **** apologizing for the shitty fans please

I have nothing to do with them, go be sorry yourself :yesokay: the audacity :yelping:

:NYcackle:  I feel like am being coerced into leaving comments under commercial post 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m in total support for her removal from her conservatorship. I’m just not in favor of all of these details coming out of the woodwork from an anonymous ‘source’ and us alleging all these things while we still have nothing concrete. 

I just want all of this to send Britney’s anxiety and stress up the wall. I know she hates being all over the media and that is exactly what we’re doing. 

And alas, Britney has been photographed driving alone PLENTY of times this past decade is what I am referring to.

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This situation is too out of control. And the sad part is, Britney won't respond. If she is ok and these reports are false (which I personally believe since we only have the word of an anonymous stranger), she won't say anything which will just add fuel to the fire. And if this is true, then we won't know if she's ok.

The anonymous stranger might be what started this debacle but that’s irrelevant now and the hashtag should be focused on how shady the conservatorship is in general 

• Like 1

This thread really got to 74 pages. I only looked at the first 2. Then I slipped to the end. That’s all I needed to do to know that this fan base is f**king crazy. Free Britney from what? Y’all act as if you actually kno what her day to day life is like. Leave her be. The made up accusations and conspiracy theories are exhausting. :nydisgust:

• Like 2