#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

I’m going to hell but that baby is one of the ugliest kids I’ve ever seen 

It's like not ugly at all... Wtf. Besides, it's a little baby, you can't really tell anything yet as all babies look a bit potatoish lmao.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Same! Try uploading it here. It says the image/video has been deleted. Weird!

I took a screenshot just in case. She's trying to throw the fans and public off. 

How do I do that??? were you following her? I’m not, maybe she blocked you being able to see it? This is weird... 

look on it without being logged into insta like on safari or something 

i do not get the photo process on this site at all!!!

13 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

All the negativity could have an effect on her when she’s out of the facility. Her family, her team, everyone is getting raked over the coals and we have no idea what is true. This isn’t right. Especially if Jamie Spears is actually in a medical crisis.

Jamie going to a wedding (not looking well) doesn’t prove he’s not sick?

People with wheelchairs and oxygen tanks go to weddings all the time. So what?

I agree everything, including this thread and this forum needs a counterpart, someone that expresses a different idea and make people think twice about what they say and do. (Part of why I joined back then is to let people know not everyone thinks Blackout is Britney's best album)

But it's useless to fight against people when they're blinded :yaknow: so it's better to just join the party and wait for any new details. You don't agree with the general consensus (whatever that is because the narrative keeps changing with any new podcast, and actually each one thinks they all agree on the same but if you ask them individually everyone has their own explanation that fits their taste) then you're the blind one, the idiot, OR "you're part of the problem". 

There's no tolerance and their close-mindedness doesn't allow them to even question for one second that they might be wrong or not 100% correct. It's the same with Myah Jean, they all know the truth but if you ask them each one's theories won't coincide about which 3 syllables in the entire album were sung by Britney, despite how obvious and clear it supposedly is. 

The truth is the near future sure seems interesting, because whatever move they take, from either party: Lynne, the media, Larry, Britney's social media, Britney herself, will slowly take us closer to the truth (or further away lol). And as I said earlier this year, the next era, if there's one, will definitely give us a new Britney for better or for worse. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

What's the name of this model? Has she been aware of what's going on? How does it feel to know that you've contributed to another woman's pain and imprisonment? 

D4YtgMPXsAMEnav.jpg

Hannah Kirkelie.

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-photobombs-hannah-kirkelie-at-salon-amid-treatment-at-health-facility-123236

54 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Well searching their website is a freaking chore so I found out her name and searched her and Wilhelmina instead, and yep, you're right--

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/photo/2016/07/19/hannah-kirkelie-lovely-lady-day#3

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

How do I do that??? were you following her? I’m not, maybe she blocked you being able to see it? This is weird... 

look on it without being logged into insta like on safari or something 

i do not get the photo process on this site at all!!!

No, I don't follow her. I didn't know who she was until yesterday.

Just copy and paste the URL.