#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, colormefresh said:

I’m just worried that Britney ACTUALLY did check herself in and actually DID need that space and time to herself and she gets released to all of this chaos. They said it’s a 30 day program, meaning she’s about to be released in like a week. It’s not going to be good for her to see all of this. This whole situation that spawned from a random podcast is so evil.

I do think it’s important that the media takes a deeper look into the conservatorship, but I also think it’s just a legal step to protect her. She needs to be protected. Who better than her dad? Her let’s get nose jobs and lip fillers for Christ sakes! I can’t imagine him not having her best interest at heart.

But if he’s dying, then she needs to get out immediately anyway because a court appointed random conservatee could throw her in a basement and lock the door and not feel anything.

Britney's mom is liking #freebritney, so I'm sure Britney will, at the very least, understand that it comes from a place of love. 

From what I can see, the VAST majority of coverage/social media is VERY positive and makes Britney look strong and hugely loved.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I'm all for your this free Britney campaign but once y'all start disrespecting her family y'all crossing the line, I see post of people calling Jamie Lynn ugly & her baby that is not cause for, Britney loved them very much! I don’t want this. I just want her free & we can do that without calling her family names 

This ! There’s no need to be mean and agressive towards people it will only attract negative attention towards the movement. Have that in mind please.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, northfacing said:

I'm just the one who saw the connection. i have made no assumptions (and I'm certainly not suggesting she's a "bad guy"). I'm watching everything play out, just as the rest of the world is. Neutral. All i want is for Britney to be healthy and happy, and for innocent people to be left alone.

12 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Her page is private. :receipts2:

So you think it was a coincidence that she was "photobombed" by Britney?

E! News, who was the first to report this "sighting", work closely with Team B. 

we don't know nothing for sure, are all speculations, personally i want to believe it's a coincidence and silence the voice into my head. it MUST be a coincidence

• Like 2
1 minute ago, northfacing said:

Britney's mom is liking #freebritney, so I'm sure Britney will, at the very least, understand that it comes from a place of love. 

From what I can see, the VAST majority of coverage/social media is VERY positive and makes Britney look strong and hugely loved.

Just imagine going to a facility to take your mind off everything, coming out refreshed, and everything being chaos when you get out.

She’d need to go right back in.

23 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I can tell that no one here has ever taken care of a sick parent lol yes they are allowed to leave the house, even wash up and put on clothes. Imagine the horror! 

Exactly.Its sad to say that a lot these posters have no common sense. Its like they are expecting Jamie to just give up and die rather than live his own best, despite his health. And if Britney wants to take  time off/ RETIRE so that she spend more time with her family, or whatever reason,then so be it. She'll come back when she wants to come back. And if she doesn't? Oh wellz.

Just now, colormefresh said:

Just imagine going to a facility to take your mind off everything, coming out refreshed, and everything being chaos when you get out.

This is all speculation. Why would she suddenly feel so much worse because the media started talking about the conservatorship? It's a good thing if anything as she tried to tell us about it in 2016 and actually did in FTR. Besides, 'chaos' is a bit of an overstatement... It doesn't affect her directly. She's definitely not following this thread or anything like that. I doubt it's going to have such a huge impact on her granted she even finds out about this at all...

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If Britney checked herself in, and it's indeed a 'wellness retreat', she has access to the goddamned internet. It's 2019, and she's a millionaire.. No one is going to tell Britney Spears she can't use the internet. If she's just meditating and doing yoga all month (according to their timeline) then this will be a non-issue.

This is not going to be a "Shock" and like I've said, it's also a loving message. A show of support. If the story is all untrue, she'll probably laugh it off with Sam, and then in a polite and kind way tell us that we were way off.

If, on the other hand, she's legit in trouble.. then how would you feel having done nothing?

• Like 1