#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Pfefferminz said:

What's the name of this model? Has she been aware of what's going on? How does it feel to know that you've contributed to another woman's pain and imprisonment? 

D4YtgMPXsAMEnav.jpg

FIRST & FOREMOST: DO NOT TARGET THIS GIRL. This is literally just a random connection, for all we know. It's exciting to consider the angles and get pumped up with the desire to protect/help Britney.. but y'all need to be nicer, especially to the random people who happen to be connected to this story in some way. Everyone is not a villain. 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Her page is private. :receipts2:

1 minute ago, northfacing said:

FIRST & FOREMOST: DO NOT TARGET THIS GIRL. This is literally just a random connection, for all we know. It's exciting to consider the angles and get pumped up with the desire to protect/help Britney.. but y'all need to be nicer, especially to the random people who happen to be connected to this story in some way. Everyone is not a villain. 

So you think it was a coincidence that she was "photobombed" by Britney?

E! News, who was the first to report this "sighting", work closely with Team B. 

• Like 2
Just now, Pfefferminz said:

Her page is private. :receipts2:

So you think it was a coincidence that she was "photobombed" by Britney?

E! News, who was the first to report this "sighting", work closely with Team B. 

I'm just the one who saw the connection. i have made no assumptions (and I'm certainly not suggesting she's a "bad guy"). I'm watching everything play out, just as the rest of the world is. Neutral. All i want is for Britney to be healthy and happy, and for innocent people to be left alone.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I agree everything, including this thread and this forum needs a counterpart, someone that expresses a different idea and make people think twice about what they say and do. (Part of why I joined back then is to let people know not everyone thinks Blackout is Britney's best album)

But it's useless to fight against people when they're blinded :yaknow: so it's better to just join the party and wait for any new details. You don't agree with the general consensus (whatever that is because the narrative keeps changing with any new podcast, and actually each one thinks they all agree on the same but if you ask them individually everyone has their own explanation that fits their taste) then you're the blind one, the idiot, OR "you're part of the problem". 

There's no tolerance and their close-mindedness doesn't allow them to even question for one second that they might be wrong or not 100% correct. It's the same with Myah Jean, they all know the truth but if you ask them each one's theories won't coincide about which 3 syllables in the entire album were sung by Britney, despite how obvious and clear it supposedly is. 

The truth is the near future sure seems interesting, because whatever move they take, from either party: Lynne, the media, Larry, Britney's social media, Britney herself, will slowly take us closer to the truth (or further away lol). And as I said earlier this year, the next era, if there's one, will definitely give us a new Britney for better or for worse. 

I’m just worried that Britney ACTUALLY did check herself in and actually DID need that space and time to herself and she gets released to all of this chaos. They said it’s a 30 day program, meaning she’s about to be released in like a week. It’s not going to be good for her to see all of this. This whole situation that spawned from a random podcast is so evil.

I do think it’s important that the media takes a deeper look into the conservatorship, but I also think it’s just a legal step to protect her. She needs to be protected. Who better than her dad? Her let’s get nose jobs and lip fillers for Christ sakes! I can’t imagine him not having her best interest at heart.

But if he’s dying, then she needs to get out immediately anyway because a court appointed random conservatee could throw her in a basement and lock the door and not feel anything.