#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Lynne is literally liking free Britney comments tho. So....

So where the **** was she the past 10 years? Its her f**king daughter she could sue for conservatorship! Plus she is liking comments about wanting the best for britney not  necessarily the abuse part.

And ofc Britney wouldnt be happy. But what if its for her own good? Sometimes people dont realize what is good for themselves

the point is we dont know ****. These insiders have no proof but their words

• Like 3
Just now, Phonography423 said:

This thread really got to 74 pages. I only looked at the first 2. Then I slipped to the end. That’s all I needed to do to know that this fan base is f**king crazy. Free Britney from what? Y’all act as if you actually kno what her day to day life is like. Leave her be. The made up accusations and conspiracy theories are exhausting. :nydisgust:

from what??? FROM THE CONSERVATOR-SHIP THAT SHE IS UNDER FOR LIKE 11 YEARS NOW?!? :icant2::icant2::canthandleit:

• Like 6
Just now, nels64 said:

**** E!News they aren't even taking any of the evidence into account. They just squashed the rumors and were like "meh this sounds fake next"...

When like any logical person would at least say "okay maybe the podcast is reaching, but this situation doesn't sound normal"

bingo. you can smell larry from here.

• Like 5

in case we're wrong none of this is going to do any damage to anyone.. worst case scenario we're bringing unwanted attention towards Britney and some stupid, backwards thinking idiots are going to get the idea that "crazy Brittany is having another 2007 episode, hurrdurr, she'll shave her head again" but does anyone even care about people like that?? chill, let's just see where this goes, it's too late to do anything about it now anyway.. :gelis:

• Like 7
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

**** E!News they aren't even taking any of the evidence into account. They just squashed the rumors and were like "meh this sounds fake next"...

When like any logical person would at least say "okay maybe the podcast is reaching, but this situation doesn't sound normal"

That's what i felt too. I didn't feel like they knew or heard the podcast. It seems like they think her fans just created a hashtag and that's it :deadbanana:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

So where the **** was she the past 10 years? Its her f**king daughter she could sue for conservatorship! Plus she is liking comments about wanting the best for britney not  necessarily the abuse part.

And ofc Britney wouldnt be happy. But what if its for her own good? Sometimes people dont realize what is good for themselves

the point is we dont know ****. These insiders have no proof but their words

If the story is true, it's likely that Lynn is a victim, too. Don't victim blame please. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

Do you think that I'm smart enough to understand what you trying to say? :umok:

No, I'm not. :rude2me:

4 minutes ago, --- said:

childish remarks and insults are going to derail momentum. have some decorum.