#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

but aren't they disrespecting us? For example Britney's sister? Ignoring our questions? But at the same time taking money to do sponsored posts on Insta - cause she is having a lot of followers (90% Britney's fans)? :mhmsureny: Think about it... :mhmnod:

I'm NOT saying that we should "insult" her cause that's WRONG. But let's not act like Britney' family is treating us good ;)

they owe you NOTHING. get your entitled attitude out of here. It's creepy how much you expect from JL..

• Like 4

They’re definitely wrong. I can’t believe Exhale would go this far on her father. Thinking she’s been locked in a cage for FOUR MONTHS? It’s unheard of. It’s not possible.

I am glad that people are questioning the conservatorship now, though. It made sense for the first 5 years.... Now it’s just played out and her dad is not going to last much longer so.....?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Don't forget Lou Taylor!

This is just some of the tweets about Lou. Read the whole twitter thread on twitter:

I agree. But Larry and Jamie defo have a more active and prominent role. I didn’t know this tho just always heard people slagging her off. The plot thickens. 

Keep me posted! See you in 8 hours xoxo

• Like 1
1 minute ago, northfacing said:

they owe you NOTHING. get your entitled attitude out of here. It's creepy how much you expect from JL..

But she is taking money for doing paid promotional posts - isn't she?

She can do that cause she is having "a lot" followers (90% Britney's fans) - isn't she?

but at the same time she is ignoring our questions and concerns about Britney - isn't she?

So she is okay with using us to make money from promotional posts - but she is not okay with replying to us? :beynah:

Yeeaaa that's 100% OK... :tiffanynod::tiffanynod::tiffanynod: You are sooo close-minded woow. :(

and again - I'm not saying that insulting her or her baby is in any shape or form good. It's actually disgusting. I'm 100% against that kind of behavior.

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

Sometimes celebrities HAD to share the AD even if they don't want to.

Maybe Jamie Lynne had an already scripted promo schedule impossible to erase without consequences. :disappointed:

This sounds likely to be the case.

On another note we could consider  that the relationship betwenn jl and lou is probably a lot more complicated than we can anticipate too. There would be ramifications for her career (and what she sees as her daughters future security) if she were to speak out about Lou. Likely legal ramifications too - think how Kesha was bound for so long. Jl is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lukass1896 said:

But she is taking money for doing paid promotional posts - isn't she?

She can do that cause she is having "a lot" followers (90% Britney's fans) - isn't she?

but at the same time she is ignoring our questions and concerns about Britney - isn't she?

So she is okay with using us to make money from promotional posts - but she is not okay with replying to us? :beynah:

Yeeaaa that's 100% OK... :tiffanynod::tiffanynod::tiffanynod: You are sooo close-minded woow. :(

and again - I'm not saying that insulting her or her baby is in any shape or form good. It's actually disgusting. I'm 100% against that kind of behavior.

Jamie Lynn has NOTHING to do with this. Her day is not determined by your crazy stan expectations on her as sister of Britney (who also had nothing to do with this). Check yourself. 

• Like 1