#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Seeing how Britney never even recorded certain songs we might only get like 40% of the album :omg:

Don't pretend y'all that you wouldn't want to hear Britney cover Myah's smash hit Body Ache

listening to brinny joan is like listening to a weird tribute album while the artist is still alive :omg::omg:

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, .: lucky :. said:

And this is a big reason Britney’s case and conservatorship need a neutral party to investigate whether or not this thing is kept in place out of necessity or corruption. I wish this information could reach someone or an organization that could look into it, because this alone is alarming and a huge huge red flag

Patrick.Fergusson@mail.House.Gov

I called the office of Maxine Waters and told the person my concerns and she gave me this email. I'm sending him the 2008 Britney Spears vs. Britney Spears docket, but feel like I should include the shady money transfer from the Britney Spears foundation to Mercy Ministry. Also the Elizabeth Arden Lawsuit. 

• Like 8
56 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

all im gonna say is... lynne goes off at jamie :pensiveney:

You gotta ask him how he managed to get an e-mail in 2008 that was from Lynne to Jamie tho

Also her e-mail is from a hughes.net address what is that :ineedthetruth:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BKSTYL3 said:

Patrick.Ferguson@mail.House.Gov

I called the office of Maxine Waters and told the person my concerns and she gave me this email. I'm sending him the 2008 Britney Spears vs. Britney Spears docket, but feel like I should include the shady money transfer from the Britney Spears foundation to Mercy Ministry. Also the Elizabeth Arden Lawsuit. 

Jamie is gonna hate us :jj:

Spoiler

He already does tho

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, HeavenOnHell said:

I feel like i wasted my time watching a 16minute video with no meat. Not to mention those other two ******* who cant speak for ****. It should have been a 2 minute video at most. Ughh!

He's pandering for channel views by jumping on a hot topic. He always shades britney. His Glory review was one of the few times he was nice about her.  he's a gaga/bey stan

31 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

But this whole incident has revealed everyone has been drugging britney.

Not that I am excusing him, he is still a POS, but Sam was her manager and thought he was trying to get her better.

Lynne's supposed email from 2008, just one year later - shows that the parents were complicit in drugging britney.

Sam is a foreign national to the USA... so listen up, afaik he has only been tried on defamation on claims in Lynne's book - so basically a civil court and a restraining order. He has never been convicted of forcefully administering medication, or coercing someone in a federal court. Both these charges would maybe extradite him back to the UK. Interesting to contemplate.

**I do not support him, I'm just saying the picture becomes a bit clearer now**

Are you confusing Sam Lutfi with Adnan? Sam is from California not the UK.

The Spears’s didn’t sue Sam, Sam sued them. Sam wasn’t tried for anything relating to 2007/08. The Spears’s & Britney were sued by Sam. Trial happened but was dismissed. Sam appealed. A settlement was reached in 2016.

Funny how Sam did all those bad things to Britney her family claimed, but they never went after him legally except for when Jamie got the restraining order against him for trying to help Britney hire a lawyer to get her removed from the cship.:angietea:

• Like 8