#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Content Curators

5 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I actually managed to buy an unique copy of the album from the dark web back in 2007 and I even made an unboxing video :well:

EXCUSE ME

18 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

But this whole incident has revealed everyone has been drugging britney.

Not that I am excusing him, he is still a POS, but Sam was her manager and thought he was trying to get her better.

Lynne's supposed email from 2008, just one year later - shows that the parents were complicit in drugging britney.

Sam is a foreign national to the USA... so listen up, afaik he has only been tried on defamation on claims in Lynne's book - so basically a civil court and a restraining order. He has never been convicted of forcefully administering medication, or coercing someone in a federal court. Both these charges would maybe extradite him back to the UK. Interesting to contemplate.

**I do not support him, I'm just saying the picture becomes a bit clearer now**

I understand your point and I find it bizarre that he has only been tried for defamation after all what has been said about him. But, there is a difference. From 2008 on, Britney was administered medication because of her mental illness, prescribed by a physician after a proper evaluation. Sam was administering her god knows why to keep her head in the clouds. At least this how I understand it happened.

• Like 1

Ok so if those email are right and we try to understand :heresthetea:

If in May 2008 Lynn is not aware of Britney's mental illness what is the diagnosis , should we understand that even Britney was not aware ?

Because surely if jamie didn't want to say it, she could've asked Britney herself 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Okay cute... he does like seal if with a kiss (one of the only people who do)

He didn’t really get into the FreeBritney part :badthoughts:. He did say that he didn’t trust her Instagram post though. And he said that he wanted to hear her speak for herself.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

He got the label wrong (he said Sony when he meant Jive), but so far he's going pretty deep back. But they're also stoned, so. (And I'm still watching.) I have not gotten to recent events yet, give me a bit to finish it.

But Jive/RCA/Columbia/Epic/Arista are kinda all under Sony Music/Entertainment

Jive was actually under RCA before Sony. RCA then merged with Sony BMG in 2004 and by 2008 it was effectively a label under/owned by Sony Music.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I appreciate (and understand the intention of) your message, but I actually have my PhD in Clinical Psychology and am currently obtaining my post doc in Neuroscience; hence, I’m well-acquainted with the complexities of psychopharmaceutical management. :) 

And they say we're incompetent :weusay:

Okay, so Zach seems to be talking about Easter, once they start getting into it, and the photos that came out. He says she looks "packed"-- "*****, I'm over it and I'm PACKED and ready to go!" He also asks, "What have they done to my baby? What have you done to this woman?" And talks about how she was forced to do POM for five years. Once they see the picture (they pull it up while talking), they're shocked again by it. (He doesn't seem to know Sam's her boyfriend, though, because he asks who he is.) But then he sympathizes and says she's going through it and he feels for her. Then they discuss how they/we don't know Britney at all anymore.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

But Jive/RCA/Columbia/Epic/Arista are kinda all under Sony Music/Entertainment

Jive was actually under RCA before Sony. RCA then merged with Sony BMG in 2004 and by 2008 it was effectively a label under/owned by Sony Music.

Fair enough.