#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I think his answers are really logical tbh and you are the one sounding a bit foolish here. 

Like, you are talking like using an english accent was definitely a sign of very bad behavior. When you think about it; nothing really bad happened. Nothing more than someone going through a really public divorce. She partied, so what ? you would have probably do the same. 

Like most of exhale must have a problem with alcohol or party every weekend. 

The whole thing is really sad, how misunderstood she must have felt during this time, and after that.... Poor girl. 

1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Lou M Taylor took to her social media in an attempt to silence the gays. She's been EXPOSED here for her weird occult religious and receipts including photos with jamie at these cult gatherings were posted here.

Perez Hilton and eternal *** God Sam lufti had a huge ***** fight on twitter which resulted in Sam leaking another email written by Lynne to Jamie about how he can't even properly pronounce English words.

We discussed astrology and how Lou M taylor, the satanic witch manipulating the Spears family is a Scorpio. Some gays here got offended because they ARE Scorpio. We all agreed that Scorpios and Geminis rule exhale, no Taurus with the exception of yours truly in sight. Also a minority group of Pisces made an appearance.

I informed everyone that my $FreeBritney T-shirt has shipped and others shared their receipts.

You're welcome.

But what about Sagittarius, we matter too :kyliecry:

Also I stan your posts so hard  :fakewow:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

We discussed astrology and how Lou M taylor, the satanic witch manipulating the Spears family is a Scorpio. Some gays here got offended because they ARE Scorpio. We all agreed that Scorpios and Geminis rule exhale, no Taurus with the exception of yours truly in sight. Also a minority group of Pisces made an appearance.

What about the capricorns tho :demi:

18 minutes ago, MissBritneyFanDK said:

I stumbled upon an article about mk ultra jewel programming. What I found very interesting was that they are rewarded with green emerald stone when they are loyal. Its a loyalty reward they are given. britney has a necklace in her workout video and on all the pictures from the last days, with a green stone in the middle. It just made me wonder ....

8 minutes ago, justphil said:

6-E8-D3-ABD-9-F66-4-AE5-83-C5-EA08-B9-A6
F4828-C4-A-55-E9-4-CDE-A8-B3-C9093-B2-C4

:demi:

I’m sorry but this is absolute lunacy, and will discredit any positive impact that could potentially arise from having attention given to Britney’s plight. You might as well have theorized that she disappeared for three months due to accidentally having walked off our flat earth. 

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Did anyone watch the ET special?? I’m the passenger on a road trip right now so I have unlimited time to devote to this thread Rn but can’t watch tv. I’m sure I won’t be missing much but  I feel left out 

That Britney face in that video doesn't look like the ffney in the yoghurt and the hotel candids.

Am I the only one noticing? 

• Like 1