#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

But why would Lynne have kept in touch with Sam? After he drugged her and everything she alleged she saw him do to her daughter. Idk I feel like this email is the most questionable one so far, but if it is real could sort of explain a lot- like why Lynne seems to be supporting posts for #freebritney

It's because of Sam, among other things, that Britney ended up in this situation after all.

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

dude, I literally don't know :orangu: nothing makes sense these days, and also EVERYTHING makes sense.

It's like Team B are liars, Lutfi is a liar, TMZ a liar, Britney is a liar, we're all liars and we can't literally trust in anything but we gotta hold on to something for the little sanity that is left :wendycry: 

my brain hurts 

• Like 5

dude, I literally don't know :orangu: nothing makes sense these days, and also EVERYTHING makes sense.

It's like Team B are liars, Lutfi is a liar, TMZ a liar, Britney is a liar, we're all liars and we can't literally trust in anything but we gotta hold on to something for the little sanity that is left :wendycry: 

2019 post-truth era queen.

• Like 2

All these people are keeping secrets under their sheets :meltdown:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

But why would Lynne have kept in touch with Sam? After he drugged her and everything she alleged she saw him do to her daughter. Idk I feel like this email is the most questionable one so far, but if it is real could sort of explain a lot- like why Lynne seems to be supporting posts for #freebritney

What I don't get is why Sam would want something out there to defend Lynne. Did he forget the defamation suit that dragged on for years due to what her book said about him????

• Like 6